- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 272
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Management vs. Leadership: The Difference Between a Manager & Leader
Course SummaryUse the Business Management: Help and Review course to help you develop a deeper understanding of management styles, principles and practices. Short, engaging lessons make it easy to prepare for class discussions, study for tests or even help you complete a research project or homework assignment.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help understanding material from business management will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Have fallen behind in understanding managerial functions, leadership styles, motivational theory, strategic management, labor relations, managerial accounting or any other business management topic.
- Need an efficient way to learn business management.
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools.
- Struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD.
- Experience difficulty understanding your teachers.
- Missed class time and need to catch up.
- Can't access extra business learning resources at school.
How It Works:
- Start at the beginning, or identify the topics that you need help with.
- Watch and learn from fun videos, reviewing as needed.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Business Management final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll learn the answers to questions including:
- What are the four functions of management?
- What characterizes the different leadership styles?
- Who developed some of the motivational theories used in business?
- What are the differences between classical and modern theories of management?
- How does the strategic management process work?
- What are some of the functions of human resources managers?
- How do businesses and labor unions resolve conflicts?
- What's involved in the accounting process?
- What are some of the unique aspects of managing an international organization?
- How do managers go about making ethical business decisions?
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- How to Help Your ADHD Child Complete Their Homework
- How Tech Can Help Teachers Create Engaging Lesson Plans
- Project Management Classes and Courses Overview
- IT Management Classes and Courses
- How To Help Your Kids With Homework When You've Got Your Own
- Online Livestock Management Course and Class Reviews
- Online Turf Management Courses and Classes Review
- Help Desk Analyst Courses and Classes Overview
- Guide to Online High School for Iowa Students
- Truck Driver Employment Information for Those Interested in Driving Commercial Trucks
- Fish and Game Warden Job Duties and Requirements for Starting a Career As a Fish and Game Warden
- Logistics Classes
- Tire Technician Employment Information for Students Considering a Career As a Tire Technician
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses