- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 107
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Compounding Functions and Graphing Functions of Functions
Course SummaryThis Business Math Help and Review course is the simplest way to master business math for upcoming exams, homework assignments or professional purposes. This course contains short video lessons and self-assessment quizzes that can be accessed at any time that fits your schedule.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's it for?
Anyone who needs help understanding material from business math will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Have fallen behind in understanding number sense, linear equations and inequalities, depreciation and salvage values, quadratic functions, statistics and probability, financial analysis or any other business math topic.
- Need an efficient way to learn business math.
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools.
- Struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD.
- Experience difficulty understanding your teachers.
- Missed class time and need to catch up.
- Can't access extra math learning resources at school.
How it works:
- Start at the beginning, or identify the topics that you need help with.
- Watch and learn from fun videos, reviewing as needed.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why it works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Business Math final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll learn the answers to questions including:
- How do I solve problems that use percents, decimals or fractions?
- How do I write and solve linear equations?
- How do I write and solve quadratic equations?
- How can I calculate mean, median, mode and range?
- What are the methods of depreciation?
- How do installment purchases work?
- How do I evaluate the investment performance of stocks and bonds?
- How do I convert among different types of currency?
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Masters Degrees in E-Business and E-Commerce with Course Info
- Online Business Communication Course and Class Reviews
- Where to Find Free Math Courses Online
- Business Strategy Course Overviews
- International Business Courses and Classes
- Business Economics Course Descriptions
- Careers Involving Math & Business
- Online Graduate Math Courses Overview
- College Math Courses and Classes Overview
- What Are Some Colleges that Offer Online Math Courses?
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses