- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 211
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What are the Different Types of Numbers?
Course SummaryLet us help you prepare to take the CAHSEE Math Exam with this comprehensive tutoring course. Our video lessons and self-assessment quizzes can be used as a mobile-friendly study guide you can use at any time on any mobile device to study for the exam.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
|Course Progress||Best Score|
|Lesson 1 - Inductive & Deductive Reasoning in Geometry: Definition & Uses||Take Quiz|
How it works:
- Begin your exam preparation for the CAHSEE.
- Identify the concepts that you're stuck on.
- Find the video tutorials on the topics you need to understand.
- Press play, watch and learn!
- Test your understanding with quizzes and practice exams.
Who's it for?
This tutoring solution will benefit any student who is trying to learn high school math material and earn passing scores on the CAHSEE. This resource can help students including those who:
- Struggle with understanding algebraic expressions, decimals, fractions, geometry, measurement, statistics or any other high school math topic covered on the CAHSEE
- Have limited time for studying
- Want a cost effective way to supplement their math learning
- Prefer learning math visually
- Find themselves struggling to prepare for the CAHSEE exam
- Cope with ADD or ADHD
- Want to get ahead in high school math
- Don't have access to CAHSEE prep materials
Why it works:
- Engaging Tutors: We make learning high school math simple and fun.
- Cost Efficient: For about 20% of the cost of a private tutor, you'll have unlimited access 24/7.
- Consistent High Quality: Unlike a live math tutor, these video lessons are thoroughly reviewed.
- Convenient:Imagine a tutor as portable as your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Learn high school math on the go!
- Learn at Your Pace: You can pause and rewatch lessons as often as you'd like, until you master the material.
- Become familiar with number theory and basic arithmetic.
- Learn how to solve problems that include decimals and fractions.
- Understand how to solve problems with percents.
- Be able to solve problems that involve radical expressions and equations.
- Solve problems involving algebraic expressions and equations.
- Learn how to work with algebraic linear equations and inequalities.
- Understand how to solve problems that include exponents.
- Become familiar with functions.
- Work with rational expressions.
- Perform calculations that involve ratios, proportions and percents.
- Learn about matrices and absolute value.
- Be able to solve quadratics and polynomials.
- Understand the basics of graphing in geometry.
- Explain how to graph on the coordinate plane.
- Take measurements in math.
- Describe the properties of different types of shapes.
- Discuss the applications of triangles and the Pythagorean theorem.
- Understand how to find perimeter, area and volume in geometry.
- Learn how to work with data to determine probability and statistics.
- Develop your mathematical reasoning skills.
- Discuss the principles of logic.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Top AP Exam Study Guides and Resources
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- What to Do When Your Study Group Isn't Helping You Succeed on Exams
- 4 Ways to Study Effectively for Your CLEP Exams
- G.E.D. Test Preparation Video: Tips for Preparing for the GED Exam
- How Video Games Help Children with ADHD Study & Have Fun
- Student Passes Calculus CLEP Exam After Using Study.com's Online Videos to Study for Just Five Days
- What Are Some Disadvantages of Self-studying?
- How Can Parents Help Their Students Prepare for a College Readiness or AP Exam?
- Why Even Smart Students Still Need to Study for an Open-Book Exam
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses