- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 10
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Customer Satisfaction? - Definition & Examples
Course SummaryThe short video lessons in this course can help your employees improve customer satisfaction at your call center. They provide a useful resource to increase employee awareness of customer needs.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
2 chapters in Call Center Customer Service - Improving Customer Satisfaction
About This Course
Call centers are designed to manage the needs of customers and place a high priority on providing quality service to ensure customer satisfaction. In this video course, your employees can learn the elements associated with customer satisfaction and strategies for improving customer satisfaction levels in your call center. Each chapter is broken into lessons that allow you to train your representatives to improve their customer service skills, while giving your team leaders insight into ways they can manage an effective call center.
How It Works
The lessons in this course are about 5 minutes long, providing you with an efficient, yet comprehensive, training tool. You can have your employees watch videos in a corporate training session or allow them to watch the lessons individually on their computers or mobile devices. Self-assessment quizzes and chapter exams are available to gauge their understanding of the lessons.
Take advantage of course features that include:
- Engaging video lessons highlighting elements of and ways to improve customer satisfaction
- Short lesson quizzes, chapter exams and a final exam that assess their comprehension of call center customer satisfaction
- Full video transcripts that allow your employees to review the lessons in written form
- Video timelines designed to help you feature or review specific lesson topics in your training sessions with ease
How It Helps
- Teaches the value of customer satisfaction: Since customer satisfaction is an end-goal for any call center, it's important for your employees to get a grasp of the value of ensuring customers are satisfied.
- Strengthens customer service skills: The lessons in this course offer strategies that can help improve customer service skills in your call center, which helps increase customer satisfaction.
- Improves call center operations: The course offers managers and supervisors tips that can help them measure employee performance and resolve conflict to improve call center operations.
Elements of Call Center Customer Satisfaction
- The meaning of customer satisfaction
- Methods for carrying out customer research
- How speed of access contributes to customer satisfaction
- Main factors resulting in satisfied customers
Improving Call Center Customer Satisfaction
- Inbound and outbound telephone skills
- Using technology in call centers to increase customer satisfaction
- Benefits of customer experience management
- Measuring the effectiveness and efficiency of call center activity
- Methods for training agents to manage conflict
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- 5 Techniques That Can Help You Improve Your Employees' Ability to Learn
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- What HR Can Do to Improve Trust Among Employees
- Top Schools for Customer Service and Call Center Support
- How Company Culture Can Help You Retain Employees
- Courses for Aspiring Customer Service Professionals
- Why You Should Help Your Employees Earn a College Degree
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- Online Customer Service Courses and Training Programs
- Call Center Course and Class Descriptions
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses