- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 19
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Energy and Life: The Transformation of Energy in Living Organisms
Course SummaryUse this Cellular Respiration: Help and Review course to clarify information you might be studying in your current biology class. Fun and engaging videos make it easy to learn about cellular respiration, metabolism and more. Test your knowledge after each lesson with a short self-assessment quiz.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's It For:
Anyone who needs help understanding material from cellular respiration will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Have fallen behind in understanding energy in cellular respiration, the respiration process, metabolic reactions, anaerobic respiration, fermentation or any other cellular respiration topic.
- Need an efficient way to learn cellular respiration.
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools.
- Struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD.
- Experience difficulty understanding your teachers.
- Missed class time and need to catch up.
- Can't access extra science learning resources at school.
How It Works:
- Start at the beginning, or identify the topics that you need help with.
- Watch and learn from fun videos, reviewing as needed.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Cellular Respiration: Help and Review final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll learn the answers to questions including:
- What role does energy play in cellular respiration?
- How do energy-laden molecules support physical movement?
- Why is aerobic bacterial metabolism important in cellular respiration?
- What are the glycolysis path and the citric acid cycle?
- How are anabolism and catabolism related to cellular respiration?
- What are coenzymes, cofactors and prosthetics groups; how do they function and interact?
- How does muscle tissue synthesize ATP?
- What is anaerobic bacterial metabolism?
- How does yeast fermentation create alcohol?
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Should I Major in Biology? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- How Video Games Help Children with ADHD Study & Have Fun
- Learn to Draw People: Course and Class Information
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- Systems Biology Course and Class Information
- Online Molecular Biology Course and Class Reviews
- Should I Become a Radiologist? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become an Accountant? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses