- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 245
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Introduction to Marketing: Definition and Applications
This course can be found in: CEOE Test Prep
Thousands of practice questions, 20+ CEOE study guides, and 5,000+ test prep video lessons
Course SummaryThe OSAT Marketing Education (CEOE) Exam Study Guide will enable you to prepare for this teacher certification exam on your own time schedule and on any device. By utilizing the brief and concise lessons and quizzes you can head toward the knowledge you need for success.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
23 chapters in OSAT Marketing Education (CEOE) (041): Practice & Study Guide
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Related CEOE Courses
About This OSAT Marketing Education Exam (CEOE) Study Guide
This course reviews information you'll need to know to succeed on the Certification Examinations for Oklahoma Educators (CEOE) subject area test in marketing education. Oklahoma requires this test of anyone who wants certification to teach marketing. You will go over topics ranging from from basic marketing principles to the foundations of economics and business from lessons created by professional instructors.
Check out our CEOE test prep materials! We've got CEOE courses to teach you the material, comprehensive CEOE study guides to help you study, CEOE practice tests to test your knowledge, and informational CEOE resources to get you up to speed on testing logistics.
OSAT Marketing Education Exam (CEOE) Course Information
This course is designed to prepare you for the OSAT Marketing Education Exam (CEOE) covering all the topics outlined in the official test materials provided by National Evaluation Systems, Inc. Our professional instructors created this comprehensive course to help you master these objectives. Some of the topics covered in this course are listed below:
- Basic marketing functions and goals
- Purpose and procedures of market research
- Business marketing strategies
- Product life-cycles and price planning
- Channels of distribution
Sales, Promotions, and Merchandise Control
- Consumer buying decisions
- Customer relations procedures
- Product and service promotions and promotional activities
- Basic principles of merchandising
- Common security and safety precautions for the marketing environment
Economics, Business, and Entrepreneurship
- Macroeconomics and microeconomics principles
- Business management structure and organization
- Finance, human resource management
- Marketing laws
Employment, Communication, and Problem-Solving Skills
- Marketing careers
- Leadership in marketing
- Business communication skills
- Mathematical and technology skills needed for the marketing field
- Student organizations and business partnerships
OSAT Marketing Education (CEOE) Exam Course Format
This course is organized into 23 chapters consisting of 233 lessons which are all aligned to tested objectives. Work through these lessons at your own pace while utilizing the tracking tool found in your personalized dashboard to hone in on those skills most needed for review.
OSAT Marketing Education (CEOE) Exam Information
- Number of Questions: 100
- Question Type: Selected-Response
- Time Limit: 4 hours (not including a 15 minute CBT tutorial and nondisclosure agreement)
- Exam Cost: $80, $25 CBT fee, $30 registration processing fee
OSAT Marketing Education (CEOE) Exam Breakdown
|Exam Concept||Percentage of Exam for Each Topic||Number of Questions for Each Topic|
|Sales, Promotions, and Merchandise Control||25%||25|
|Economics, Business, and Entrepreneurship||29%||29|
|Employment, Communication, and Problem-Solving Skills||25%||25|
Registration and Preparation for the OSAT Marketing Education (CEOE) Exam
Registration for the OSAT Marketing Education (CEOE) Exam is by appointment year-round, Monday through Saturday (excluding some holidays). You may locate a testing center online on the CEOE website, and you will need to create an account on the CEOE website in order to register.
Comprehensive and convenient preparation for the OSAT Marketing Education (CEOE) exam can be completed through this flexible study guide. With the capability to be used on a variety of devices, this course allows you to manage your time and make the most of your review. By tracking your progress through quizzes along the way, you are able to sharpen your marketing skills quickly in order to be ready to pass your exam.
For more information on registering and preparing for the OSAT Marketing Education (CEOE) exam, check out our CEOE Informational Resources.
CEOE is a registered trademark of Pearson Education, Inc. which is not affiliated with Study.com.'
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Which Skills Do Teacher Certification Exams Emphasize?
- How to Become a Teacher in Connecticut: Certification Exam & Requirements
- Does Every Florida Teacher Have to Take the General Knowledge Exams?
- How to Fit Studying for Your Teacher Certification Into Your Schedule
- Top AP Exam Study Guides and Resources
- Why Even Smart Students Still Need to Study for an Open-Book Exam
- Texas Principal Certification Exam Requirements
- How Much Education Do You Need to Be a Teacher?
- Compass Exams
- Preparing Your Teacher Certificate for Teaching Overseas
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses