- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 116
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Types of Healthcare Professionals & Delivery Systems
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
|Course Progress||Best Score|
|Lesson 1 - Risk Assessment in Healthcare: Definition, Uses & Outcomes||Take Quiz|
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Salary | CRNA Salary and Career Guide
- BSN Degree | What Is a BSN Degree?
- How to Become a QuickBooks Specialist: Step-by-Step Career Guide
- Radiation Technician Degree, Training and Certificate Program Info
- Best Pharmaceutical Colleges: List of Top Schools
- Operations Planning Consultant: Education Requirements and Career Info
- Portfolio Strategy Investment Manager: Job Description and Requirements
- Schools for Certified Occupational Therapist Assistants: How to Choose
- Administrative Manager: Job Description & Certification Info
- Inventory Control Clerk: Education Requirements and Career Information
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses