- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 56
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1The Balance Sheet: Purpose, Components & Format
Course SummaryThis study guide covers all of the financial marketing concepts you'll need to know for the Certified Financial Marketing Professional (CFMP) exam. Lessons are taught by professional instructors who break down all the relevant topics through a simplified instructional style. Study at any time, and be sure to take the course's practice quizzes.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
5 chapters in CFMP Exam Study Guide - Certified Financial Marketing Professional
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This course was constructed for those preparing to tackle the CFMP exam, with lessons going over all the material you may encounter come test day. You'll refresh and bolster your knowledge of essential financial principles while learning about related strategies and regulations. Topics discussed in this study guide include:
- U.S. banking laws
- Conducting and applying market research
- Planning and analyzing marketing strategies
- Facets of marketing methodology
About the Exam
The CFMP exam offers certification for the purpose of more distinguished recognition and/or better chances of advancement within the field of financial marketing. The test is comprised of five knowledge areas: product development and delivery channels (18% of exam), risk management (9%), customer experience and sales (26%), revenue generation planning (32%), and branding and communications (15%).
Preparing & Registering for the CFMP Exam
This study guide includes lessons with both videos and transcripts of the material, allowing you to choose the way you review the content. The timeline featured beneath every video lets you jump around key points of the lessons, while the transcripts come with key terms and topics emphasized in bold. You can keep tabs on your progress through the chapters in the dashboard feature, where you can also check out links to pertinent practice quizzes and ask questions of subject-matter experts if you're feeling lost.
To be eligible to take the CFMP exam, applicants must possess a minimum of two years experience in the financial services field and have graduated from one ICB-approved marketing program. After applying, you can expect to receive an approval/denial email within two weeks, which (if approved) will include your exam site.
CFMP exam is a registered trademark of the American Bankers Association (ABA), which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Certified Financial Professional: Education Requirements & Career Info
- Become a Professional Hair Styling Instructor: Requirements and Info
- What Is a Bachelor of Professional Studies Degree?
- Sales/Marketing Quizzes
- How to Become a Certified Financial Examiner
- How to Become a Certified Administrative Professional
- How Do I Become a Certified Professional Secretary
- Global Studies Quizzes
- Finance Professional: Overview of Different Financial Careers
- Southern California Universities for Professional Studies
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses