- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 56
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1The Balance Sheet: Purpose, Components & Format
Course SummaryThis study guide covers everything you'll want to be familiar with entering the CFMP exam. Chapters conducted by professional instructors break down all the relevant topics through engaging video and text lessons.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
5 chapters in CFMP Exam Study Guide - Certified Financial Marketing Professional
About This Course
This course was constructed for those preparing to tackle the CFMP exam, with lessons going over all the material you may encounter come test day. You'll refresh and bolster your knowledge of essential financial principles while learning about related strategies and regulations. Topics discussed in this study guide include:
- U.S. banking laws
- Conducting and applying market research
- Planning and analyzing marketing strategies
- Facets of marketing methodology
About the Exam
The CFMP exam offers certification for the purpose of more distinguished recognition and/or better chances of advancement within the field of financial marketing. The test is comprised of five knowledge areas: product development and delivery channels (18% of exam), risk management (9%), customer experience and sales (26%), revenue generation planning (32%), and branding and communications (15%).
Preparing & Registering for the CFMP Exam
This study guide includes lessons with both videos and transcripts of the material, allowing you to choose the way you review the content. The timeline featured beneath every video lets you jump around key points of the lessons, while the transcripts come with key terms and topics emphasized in bold. You can keep tabs on your progress through the chapters in the dashboard feature, where you can also check out links to pertinent practice quizzes and ask questions of subject-matter experts if you're feeling lost.
To be eligible to take the CFMP exam, applicants must possess a minimum of two years experience in the financial services field and have graduated from one ICB-approved marketing program. After applying, you can expect to receive an approval/denial email within two weeks, which (if approved) will include your exam site.
CFMP exam is a registered trademark of the American Bankers Association (ABA), which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Flip Your Classroom with Study.com's Engaging Video Lessons
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Conducting an Informational Interview Video
- Driving Instructor Video: Becoming a Driver's Instructor
- How to Become a Professional Video Gamer
- Top AP Exam Study Guides and Resources
- Tips for Writing a Resume Cover Letter Video
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- Global Studies Videos
- Become a Professional Hair Styling Instructor: Requirements and Info
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses