- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 79
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1E.B. White: Biography, Facts, Books, Essays & Poems
Course SummaryUse this convenient online course to help your elementary school students study ''Charlotte's Web.'' The course's fun lessons and quizzes are great options for students who need extra literature tutoring or a way to reinforce the ''Charlotte's Web'' topics they've been learning in class.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This convenient and informative literature course is geared toward elementary school students who need to review the novel Charlotte's Web by E.B. White. The course contains entertaining video lessons that examine the literary context of the novel, as well as the book's literary devices, characters and chapter summaries. The course also comes with lesson quizzes, chapter exams and a final assessment that you can assign your students to check their understanding of Charlotte's Web.
How It Works
- The course Dashboard provides intuitive navigation to specific chapter topics, such as Charlotte's Web literary devices, character analyses and quotations.
- Students can watch video lessons and read through text lessons about the book's literary devices, context, chapter summaries and more.
- You can assign your students the quizzes that accompany each lesson to see how well they understand the information.
- Lessons come with printable transcripts that can be used to take notes and reinforce learning.
- The course can be accessed at any time using any device with an Internet connection. This flexibility allows you and your students to use the course at home or at school.
Using the Course
The course's lessons are designed to appeal to younger learners. Using easy-to-understand definitions and illustrative examples, our instructors will help your students quickly review the most important literary aspects of this classic children's novel. You can work through the course with your students or assign them lessons and quizzes to study on their own.
Students, parents and teachers can find this course useful in the following situations:
- To help students get ahead in class, prepare for exams and write better essays
- To help parents tutor their elementary school students whenever it's convenient
- To help instructors integrate supplemental Charlotte's Web resources in their lessons
- To help students enjoy learning about Charlotte's Web
- The literary context of Charlotte's Web
- Analyzing Charlotte's Web and its characters
- Literary devices used throughout the novel
- Chapter summaries and important quotations from the book
- Teaching resources for Charlotte's Web
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Computer Web Design Courses Online with School Options
- Online Literature Courses and Classes: Distance Learning Options
- Online Web Design Courses and Classes Overview
- Online Web Development Course and Class Overviews
- Web Advertising Classes and Courses
- Great Schools for Students with Learning Disabilities
- Online Digital Web Authoring Courses and Classes Review
- Web Development Course and Class Information
- Free Web Design Courses Online
- 10 Free Web Tools for Students
- Top Rated School with Degree Programs in Network Security Administration - Roanoke VA
- Legal Administrative Assistant Top School for Becoming a Legal Administrative Assistant - Houston TX
- Teaching Special Education Diploma Programs in Arizona
- Online Barber Courses Classes and Training Programs
- Online Speech Therapy Classes and Training Programs
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses