- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 146
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Introduction to Marketing: Definition and Applications
Course SummaryIt's easy to get ready for the Certified Marketing Management Professional (CMMP) Exam with our helpful practice course. The video and text lessons in this comprehensive study guide show you all the subjects you'll find on test day so you can get ready to get a great score.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
23 chapters in CMMP Exam Study Guide - Certified Marketing Management Professional
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This course will prepare you for the CMMP exam, which is an assessment that, if passed, leads to the internationally recognized CMMP designation. This course specifically prepares for the Chartered CMMP qualification exam. Use this course to refresh and review the information that you need to know to be successful on this test. The information covered by this guide includes:
- Marketing management and strategy
- Pricing strategies
- Marketing intelligence systems and research
- Product development and brand management
- Integrated marketing communication and internet marketing
- Marketing channel management and performance assessment
- Corporate social responsibility, ethics and compliance
- Professional proficiency
About The Exam
The purpose of this exam is to show the attainment of the highest level of professional education and standards in marketing. There are eight topics covered on the test: experiential marketing, value based marketing, account based marketing, community marketing, sustainability marketing, digital marketing, marketing performance measurement, and proficiencies level I-V. The exam takes between three and four hours to complete and is available four times a year.
Preparing and Registering for the CMMP
To qualify for the Chartered CMMP certification, a candidate must complete a process that includes four essential requirements. Candidates must have completed a Master's degree with 51 credit hours in marketing and business. They must also possess minimum of 6 years of work experience. Candidates will need to complete certain training requirements, including completing a mandatory case study. After all the requirements have been completed, the candidate must past the final integrated CMMP exam and then can receive the CMMP designation. The exam takes place at a local certified exam center. Registration takes place through the CMMP program.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Not Ready for a Real-Life Jurassic World? Study These Subjects to Prepare
- More Than Half of SAT Test-Takers Not Ready for College
- Everything You Still Don't Know About Meteors: Get Ready for Meteor Watch Day
- How To Tell If You're Ready for College
- GED Practice Test: Easy Ways to Practice the GED Test
- Study.com Survey: Are Consumers Really Ready for the AI Revolution?
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts