- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 142
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1The Metric System: Units and Conversion
Course SummaryWe can help you work through tough college chemistry homework assignments or study for exams with this engaging college chemistry homework help course. Using our short video lessons, identify which topics you need to review, watch the video, and test your understanding with the quiz.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's it for?
Anyone enrolled in a college chemistry course should consider using this homework help resource. You will be able to complete your homework assignments faster, retain the critical knowledge longer and earn better grades.
How it works:
- Identify which concepts are covered on your college chemistry homework.
- Find videos on those topics within this resource.
- Watch fun videos, pausing and reviewing as needed.
- Complete sample problems and get instant feedback.
- Finish your chemistry homework with ease!
Why it works:
- Efficient: Short videos will make you ready to complete your homework assignment in as little as five minutes.
- Easy to Find Answers: You'll easily find a lesson on any chemistry topic your teacher assigns.
- Convenient: Get the homework help you need whenever you need it on any desktop or mobile device.
- Learn Your Way: Our video lessons include visuals, audios and transcripts to teach you in different ways.
- Expert Instructors: Learn from chemistry experts who make topics clear, interesting and fun!
Topics from your homework you'll be able to complete:
- Experimental chemistry
- States of matter
- The periodic table
- Nuclear chemistry
- Chemical bonding
- Liquids and solids
- Chemical reactions
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Chemistry Videos
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- Providence College Video Review
- Boston College Video Review
- College of Southern Nevada Video Review
- Reed College in Portland, OR Video Review
- Flip Your Classroom with Study.com's Engaging Video Lessons
- How Video Games Help Children with ADHD Study & Have Fun
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses