- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 38
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Defining Workplace Conflict: Types and Perspectives
Course SummaryWhen you access this course, you'll find lessons you can use to help your managerial employees learn how to handle conflict in the workplace. The video lessons, short quizzes and tests are accessible 24 hours a day and can be assigned your employees or used in a corporate training session
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
About This Course
If you're looking for a resource to teach your company's supervisors how to successfully navigate conflict management, this engaging course can help. Our mobile-friendly and self-paced lessons address subjects such as identifying conflict behaviors, sources of organizational conflict, the supervisor's role in conflict management, and strategies that can be employed by supervisors to deal with and prevent conflict in the workplace.
How It Works
This course is organized into chapters by subject and then broken down into bite-sized lessons your employees can access on any laptop, table or smartphone 24 hours a day.
In this course, you'll find:
- Concise lessons covering conflict management topics for supervisors
- Lesson quizzes to test your employees' progress
- Chapter tests to assess understanding of important concepts
- A final course exam to provide a comprehensive overview
How It Helps
- Offers flexibility: Your employees can access this course at home, from work or on the go on any tablet or smartphone, providing them with completely flexible access to this material.
- Boosts confidence: Help encourage your supervisors and provide them with the tools they need to deal with conflict management in the workplace.
- Maximizes efficiency: Supervisors who know how to identify and handle conflict can more effectively lead their teams and quickly address any issues that arise.
When your employees take this course, they'll learn about the following topics:
- Conflict management and the supervisor
- Sources of organizational conflict
- Identifying conflict behaviors
- Supervisor strategies for conflict management
- Conflict prevention strategies for supervisors to use
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- How to Become an Employee Training Specialist
- How Do I Use Study.com's Assign Lesson Feature?
- CFY Is Helping to Make Digital Learning Accessible to Students, Parents and Educators
- List of Free Online Chinese Language Courses and Video Lessons
- Tom Caswell and the Open Course Library: Making Education Truly Accessible
- Access Classes, Courses and Training Programs
- List of Free Guitar Courses and Lessons
- Learn Personal Financial Management with a Scholarship to Study.com for Guardian Employees
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses