- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 54
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is the Conflict Process? - Definition and Stages
Course SummaryThis informative course is designed for teachers who want to learn more about conflict resolution for schools, including how its managed and implemented. In our selection of short video and text lessons, you can review these concepts at your convenience on your computer or mobile device.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This engaging teacher resource course outlines conflict resolution strategies, models and management techniques for schools. While you work through this course, you'll study engaging lessons about identifying conflict, classroom management and evaluating school conflict management. These resources are written by experienced educators who understand with the needs and requirements of teachers.
How It Works
Before, during or after reviewing the lessons, take the multiple-choice lesson quizzes and chapter tests to assess your comprehension. All of our learning tools are accessible to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
This course contains these helpful resources:
- Video lessons that cover these conflict resolution strategies and models in less than ten minutes
- Self-assessment lessons quizzes to give you confidence before moving on
- Chapter tests to ensure your comprehension of various conflict management models and activities
- Printable lesson transcripts you can use for offline study
- One comprehensive course exam that covers all the conflict resolution for schools concepts that you've studied
How It Helps
- Offers options: Several different conflict management models are presented in this course, giving you a chance to determine which one may work best for your school.
- Encourages analysis: The lessons in this course includes information on evaluating and assessing this models to see how well they are working.
- Details necessary skills: This course also offers strategies you can use in your classroom to manage and handle conflict among your students.
- Describe the origins of conflict
- Identify the skills needed to understand conflict
- Successfully teach students about conflict resolution and coping skills
- Provide an overview of classroom conflict management
- Detail the curriculum infusion conflict management model
- Explain the activities involved with the peer mediation conflict management model
- Outline both the peaceable school and peaceable classroom conflict management model
- Evaluate and assess conflict management programs
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- How to Become a Conflict Resolution Specialist
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Computer Web Design Courses Online with School Options
- How Mobile Apps and Devices Impact Teaching and Learning: EduMOOC 2011
- Learn Computer Science
- Conflict Resolution & Mediation Careers
- Online Courses and Classes in Computer Design
- Learn Art and Design
- How to Choose a Video Graphics School or Course
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses