- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 34
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Types of Internal Organizational Change: Structural, Strategic, People, and Process
Course SummaryEnsure your employees are ready and able to deal with change effectively by sharing this course on coping with workplace change with them. Each lesson and chapter can be easily accessed online at any hour.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
In this engaging course, you'll find information about coping with workplace change that will help you teach your employees about these topics. Use the entire course or just the lessons you need to, and discuss subjects such as understanding workplace change, working under new leadership and skills development during workplace change.
How It Works
Each chapter in this course covers a different subject and is made up of short, user-friendly lessons. By using mobile devices, your employees can enjoy the flexibility of studying on the go.
You'll find such resources as:
- Short lessons on coping with workplace change
- Multiple-choice quizzes with each lesson
- Easy-to-use chapter tests for quick assessment
- A comprehensive course test
How It Helps
- Supports change: Before your organization undergoes a change, use the lessons and chapters in this course to help prepare your employees for the adjustments that will need to be made.
- Offers knowledge: The skills and topics your employees will be exposed to in this course include working with new leadership and developing skills during workplace change.
- Helps with challenging situations: If you're concerned about the effects layoffs will have on your employees during an organizational change, working through these lessons with your staff can be helpful.
After completing this course, your employees should be able to:
- Understand workplace change
- Detail the impact of change in the workplace
- Explain strategies for workplace change
- Outline tips for working under new leadership
- Emphasize skills development while in the midst of workplace change
- Discuss the process of coping with a layoff
- Describe career management basics
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- 7 Universities Providing Access to Free Literature Courses Online
- List of Free Online Calculus Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online Geometry Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online Algebra Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online German Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online Management Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online Japanese Lessons and Courses
- Online Typing Class, Lesson and Course Overviews
- List of Free Online Italian Courses and Lessons
- Online Sign Language Lessons, Classes and Courses
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses