- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 186
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Capitalism and the Free Market: Definition & Limitations
Course SummaryReinforce your understanding of business finance concepts using this Corporate Finance Review Help and Review course. Use these short video lessons to review details about financial statements, planning and other topics to support your business class studies, prepare for an exam or to advance your current career.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
|Course Progress||Best Score|
|Lesson 1 - Mock Securitization: Process & Principles||Take Quiz|
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help understanding material from corporate finance will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Have fallen behind in understanding corporations, stockholders and stakeholders, business capital, corporate spending, financial accounting, governmental regulation or any other corporate finance topic.
- Need an efficient way to learn corporate finance.
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools.
- Struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD.
- Experience difficulty understanding your teachers.
- Missed class time and need to catch up.
- Can't access extra business learning resources at school.
How It Works:
- Start at the beginning, or identify the topics that you need help with.
- Watch and learn from fun videos, reviewing as needed.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Corporate Finance final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll learn the answers to questions including:
- How are corporations created and dissolved?
- What is the relationship between capitalism and free trade?
- Are stockholders the same as stakeholders? What role do they each play?
- How do companies balance owner, stockholder and stakeholder interests?
- What is the financial planning process?
- Why do companies sell stock?
- How do mergers and acquisitions impact corporate expansion?
- What are the financial implications of corporate giving?
- What is GAAP and how does it impact business?
- How are internal controls implemented in corporate finance?
- What are balance sheets and income statements?
- Why are external audits performed?
- How are financial statements analyzed?
- Does government influence business beyond regulation?
- What is insider trading?
- How does the government regulate business?
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Online Business Communication Course and Class Reviews
- Financial Examiner Course and Class Reviews
- Online Business Finance Courses and Classes
- Business Finance Courses and Classes Overview
- Business Finance Degree Program and Career Video
- Tax Specialist Courses and Classes Review with Career Information
- Corporate Finance Course and Class Overviews
- Online German Courses and Classes Review
- Online Banking Classes and Courses Review
- Online Japanese Courses and Classes Review
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses