- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 40
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Workforce Diversity? - Definition & Issues
Course SummaryThis convenient online corporate training course can help your organization create a culture of inclusion in the workplace. Assign these engaging and informative lessons to your employees at any time to improve their diversity knowledge and become more inclusive at work.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Assign this course to your company's managers and employees to help them learn about important workplace inclusivity issues. Employees will become more familiar with workplace diversity issues, and managers can use the course to promote a more inclusive workplace culture. The course includes short lessons and self-assessments that can be accessed at any time.
How It Works
This course was designed with simplicity and flexibility in mind. Managers can access the course on any Internet-connected device, and the material is available to study 24/7.
Using the course is easy:
- Short and engaging lessons discuss the benefits of a culturally inclusive work environment
- Quizzes and chapter exams ensure comprehension of workplace diversity concepts
- Easy navigation helps employees quickly locate the topics they want to study
- A final course exam is included to help your employees reinforce their understanding of the material
How It Helps
- Builds awareness: The course helps employees develop a deeper awareness of workplace diversity laws and policies.
- Covers many diversity types: Your employees will be able to better recognize and appreciate several types of diversity in workplace settings.
- Improves workplace inclusion: Organizations who utilize this course will be able to create a more inclusive workplace culture.
After finishing the course, your employees should understand the following:
- Types of diversity in the workplace
- The process to create inclusive workplaces
- Challenges related to diversity and inclusion
- Workplace inclusion laws and policies
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- How Tech Can Help Teachers Create Engaging Lesson Plans
- Online Time Management Courses and Training Programs
- How Do I Improve in My Online College Courses?
- What Are Some Colleges that Offer Online/part-time Courses in Corporate Strategy?
- Online Social Work Courses, Classes and Training Information
- Online Courses in Organizational Development
- Online Training Programs: How Do They Work?
- List of Free Online Acting Courses, Classes, Lessons and Workshops
- Online Certificate Courses: How Do They Work?
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses