- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 35
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Organizational Culture? - Definition & Characteristics
Course SummaryTeach your employees how to create a positive workplace culture with this corporate training course. Show these lessons to your team members or use them during a training seminar.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Professionals created this course on creating a positive workplace culture, giving your employees a convenient and enjoyable way to learn more about these topics. As they access these lessons and chapters, they'll study the role of leadership in a positive workplace as well as information on employee performance and empowerment and the process of fostering a positive work environment.
How It Works
Each chapter is broken into short lessons arranged by subject and available at any time via mobile devices or computers. We've included multiple lessons on various aspects of positive workplace cultures to help keep your employees on track.
The resources include:
- Bite-sized lessons on positive workplace topics
- Multiple-choice quizzes with each lesson
- Self-assessment tests at the end of each chapter
- A comprehensive course test addressing all the subjects covered
How It Helps
- Offers flexibility: This course serves as a corporate training tool on creating a positive workplace culture that you can use in many situations with many different kinds of employees.
- Provides strategy: After working through this course, your employees will develop skills they can use to motive employees, provide feedback and foster the positive work environment you'd like to have.
- Builds confidence: These lessons help to encourage leaders and those in decision-making roles to build and maintain a positive workplace by providing them with information about the role of the leader and the building of interpersonal skills.
Help your employees complete the following by assigning them this course:
- Develop a positive workplace culture
- Understand leadership in a positive workplace
- Provide feedback and motivate employees in a positive workplace
- Outline employee empowerment and performance in a positive workplace
- Discuss interpersonal skills in a positive workplace
- Foster a positive workplace environment
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Forex Trading Courses, Seminars and Training Programs
- Seminary Courses and Training Information
- How to Become an Employee Training Specialist
- Online Forex Seminars and Training Information
- Art Teacher Courses, Training and Degree Programs
- Locksmith Training Programs and Courses
- EMT Training Courses by Level
- Paramedic Training Courses by Level
- Distribution Training Programs and Courses
- Orthotic Training Programs and Courses
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses