- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 81
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Information Systems Resources: Networks, Hardware, Software, Data & People
This course can be found in: CSET/CBEST Test Prep
Thousands of practice questions, 50+ CSET/CBEST study guides, and 4,000+ test prep video lessons
Course SummaryUse the fun lessons in this self-paced study guide to reexamine business concepts you could see on CSET Business Subtest 3. Strengthen your knowledge and feel confident in your ability to pass the exam by utilizing the multiple-choice quizzes, practice exams and other study resources in this course.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Related CSET/CBEST Courses
About This Course
Use this study guide course to help you as you prepare to take the CSET Business Subtest 3 exam. This comprehensive course is accessible by mobile device or computer, so you can prepare at your convenience as you study entrepreneurship, programming and ethics. Utilize the Dashboard to keep tabs on your progress through the chapter and to submit any questions to an expert.
Check out our CSET-CBEST Preparation resources! We've got CSET-CBEST courses to teach you the material, comprehensive CSET-CBEST study guides to help you study, CSET-CBEST practice tests to test your knowledge, and CSET-CBEST informational articles to get you up to speed on testing logistics.
Syllabus & Course Information
This study guide covers all of the information you'll need to prepare for the CSET Business Subtest III exam. Our lessons and quizzes cover information technology, business environment and communication topics. Once you have completed this course, you should be ready to complete the following objectives:
- Explain computer technology
- Discuss information and media systems
- Define ethics, security and data integrity
- Detail network communications
- Discuss programming
- Outline entrepreneurship and business communications
- Understand career development strategies
- Describe international business concepts
In nine chapters and 72 individual lessons, this course lays out all of the subjects that are featured on the exam. Before test day, assess your knowledge using the self-assessment lesson quizzes and chapter tests we've provided as a handy prep tool.
CSET Business Subtest III Exam Information
Knowledge of subject-specific concepts is measured by the California Subject Examinations for Teachers (CSET) exam for teaching licensure. The CSET Business Subtest III is the final exam in a three-part series.
- Number of Questions: 42 questions
- Question Type: 40 multiple-choice, 2 constructed-response
- Time Limit: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Exam Cost: $99
CSET Business Subtest III Exam Breakdown
|CSET Business Subtest III Exam Concept||Chapter Lessons|
|Computer Technology||12 lessons|
|Information and Media Systems||3 lessons|
|Ethics, Security and Data Integrity||3 lessons|
|Network Communications||4 lessons|
|Business Communications||8 lessons|
|International Business||13 lessons|
|Career Development||13 lessons|
CSET Business Subtest III Preparation & Registration
This study guide covers all of the concepts and topics you'll find on the CSET Business Subtest III. The lessons introduce you to standard business practices, technical innovations used in business, managerial functions and career development strategies. Each lesson is only a few minutes long, and they offer engaging approaches to learning. You'll have the chance to see how well you absorb the lessons with short quizzes that can be used to both assess your understanding of the information and get accustomed to the formatting of the questions on the actual test.
The CSET Business exams are available four times a year, and registration ends about a month before the test date. The online registration process requires that you include information about your education and experience. You'll select which exams you're interested in and the desired date. You'll also be able to specify any organizations that you'd like to receive your scores. Once you register, you'll get an email with your test ticket/ Present it along with photo identification when you go to take the test. You'll also need to bring you own #2 pencils to complete the test.
CSET Business Subtest III Scoring
Results are available to you online and sent to the organizations you specified at registration about four weeks after testing. The minimum passing score is 220 points, and only correctly answered questions count toward your score. The two written questions are scored manually according to distinct guidelines. For these questions, you'll be evaluated on how well you can remain focused on the main idea, how well your arguments are supported and the level of knowledge your response demonstrates. Scores will be valid for licensure consideration for up to five years.
California Subject Examinations for Teachers (CSET) is a registered trademark of the Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC), which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Top AP Exam Study Guides and Resources
- Get My GED: How to Pass the GED Exam
- Congress Passes Veterans' Act Strengthening Education, Work-Study Benefits
- Best Study Guides, People's Choice Awards
- People's Choice Nominees: Best Study Guides
- Student Passes Calculus CLEP Exam After Using Study.com's Online Videos to Study for Just Five Days
- Top Strategies for Studying for Final Exams: Straight From Students
- Bachelor's in Business Administration - Legal Studies
- Associate of Occupational Studies in Business Administration
- Why Even Smart Students Still Need to Study for an Open-Book Exam
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses