- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 183
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1CSET Multiple Subjects Requirements
This course can be found in: CSET/CBEST Test Prep
Thousands of practice questions, 50+ CSET/CBEST study guides, and 4,000+ test prep video lessons
Course SummarySimplify the process of studying for CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest 3 by reviewing this entertaining course. By completing these fun lessons and practice quizzes, you'll get a good grasp of topics that you'll be tested on, such as health and physical fitness, the principles of music and child development.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
22 chapters in CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest III (103): Practice & Study Guide
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Related CSET/CBEST Courses
About This Course
Utilize this self-paced and user-friendly study guide course to prepare for the CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest 3 exam at your convenience. Explore health and physical fitness, the principles of dance and music, and visual art history. Use any computer or mobile device to access these lessons at any point time. Via the Dashboard, you can monitor your progress or send questions to our experts.
Check out our CSET-CBEST Preparation resources! We've got CSET-CBEST courses to teach you the material, comprehensive CSET-CBEST study guides to help you study, CSET-CBEST practice tests to test your knowledge, and CSET-CBEST informational articles to get you up to speed on testing logistics.
This course was last updated in 2019.
Syllabus & Course Information
Use this study guide to boost your knowledge of the topics you could see on CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest III. Lessons provide a comprehensive overview of concepts that include cognitive and moral development in children, influences on adolescent development, principles of theatre and motor learning and development. After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Outline motor and movement skills, kinesiology and biomechanics
- Discuss health, physical fitness, motor learning, and development and well being in early childhood
- Identify the social aspects of physical education and strategies for teaching physical education
- Explain cognitive and moral development in children and influences on adolescent development
- Outline social and physical development from infancy to adolescence
- Describe the principles of dance, music, theatre and visual art
- Identify musical periods and world music
- Understand dramatic styles, visual arts history, and cultural and visual arts
The lessons in this test prep course are divided into 153 lessons in 20 chapters for your self-paced review. For quick assessment, answer the multiple-choice questions on the lessons quizzes and chapter tests to see how you'll do.
CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest III Exam Information
Educators in California who need to earn the Multiple Subject Teaching Credential are required to pass all three subtests for the California Subject Examinations for Teachers (CSET) Multiple Subjects assessment with minimum scores of 220 each. They can take CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest III individually or with subtests I and II.
- Number of Questions: 42
- Question Type: 39 multiple-choice questions and three constructed-response question
- Time Limit: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Exam Cost: $99
CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest III Exam Breakdown
|CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest III Exam Concept||Percent of the CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest III Exam||Approximate Number of Questions||Chapter Lessons|
|Physical Education||33%||14 questions||44|
|Human Development||33%||14 questions||36|
|Visual & Performing Arts||33%||14 questions||73|
Preparing & Registering for the CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest III Assessment
The resources in this course make it easy for you to prepare for questions on CSET Multiple Subjects Subtest III. Review engaging video and text lessons from home or on the go via computer, tablet or phone. Navigate them in any sequence you desire to get an in-depth understanding of body awareness, exercise, individual sports, sense of self, elements of dance and jazz, drama structure, art criticism and much more. Videos are accompanied by clickable timelines you can use to identify and jump to key concepts within the lessons when you need a quick refresher. Quizzes and exams in this course feature multiple-choice questions formatted similarly to those you will see on exam day.
To register for this exam, you will need to create an online account on the California Educator Credentialing Examinations website. When registering, you can choose your subtest and the institutions to which you want your scores sent. Afterward, you will be provided with an admission ticket to your assigned testing center that you should bring along with your current, government-issued ID on exam day. Late arrival could result in admission refusal and a loss of refund. If you need to reschedule the exam, do so at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled test time.
California Subject Examinations for Teachers is a registered trademark of Pearson Education, Inc., which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- The 6 Types of Students You'll Have in Your First Class
- Health and Physical Education Lesson Plans
- Can Music Help Children with ADHD Focus While Studying?
- Worth the Money: 5 Dorm Accessories You'll Wish You Had
- How to Prep for College When You Don't Know Which School You'll Attend
- Dealing with Difficult Classroom Situations You'll See Often
- Online Animal Health Courses and Classes Review
- Child Development and Family Studies Graduate Programs
- Typing Practice, Skill Development and Training Lessons
- Top Schools for Health and Fitness
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses