- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 75
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1How to Study for the Physical Education CSET
This course can be found in: CSET/CBEST Test Prep
Thousands of practice questions, 50+ CSET/CBEST study guides, and 4,000+ test prep video lessons
Course SummaryIf you need to take the CSET Physical Education Subtest III, make sure you're fully prepared by completing this test prep course. The course helps you review and remember important physical education concepts through expertly taught lessons and practice assessments.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
9 chapters in CSET Physical Education Subtest III (131): Practice & Study Guide
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Related CSET/CBEST Courses
About This Course
Brush up on your knowledge of physical education topics using the chapters in this study guide. The lessons and material are designed to align closely with the types of information you will be tested on during the CSET Physical Education Subtest III in preparation for your licensure as a physical education teacher in California. Brief, well-written and well-presented lessons will keep your interest while refreshing your knowledge and providing a useful review.
Check out our CSET-CBEST Preparation resources! We've got CSET-CBEST courses to teach you the material, comprehensive CSET-CBEST study guides to help you study, CSET-CBEST practice tests to test your knowledge, and CSET-CBEST informational articles to get you up to speed on testing logistics.
Syllabus & Course Information
The lessons in this chapter are crafted by professionals and will ensure your experience studying for the CSET Physical Education Subtest III exam is enjoyable. Work through these lessons on human movement, physical education lesson structure and more at your convenience. Once you finish this course, you should be ready to do the following:
- Detail the history of and trends in physical education
- Display kinesiology and human motor skills
- Identify age-appropriate and effective environments for learning
- Explain how to administer a physical education program
- Develop lesson plans in physical education assessments and goals
- Discuss the importance and benefits of physical activity
In 65 lessons and seven chapters, we've outlined all the subjects you'll need to know in order to do well on the CSET Physical Education Subtest III exam. Utilize the lesson quizzes and chapter tests to assess your readiness for exam day.
CSET Physical Education Subtest III Exam Information
This exam is the third of three subtests in the CSET Physical Education battery required for teacher licensure in California. Each of the subtests is computer-based and can be taken singly or all together in one sitting.
- Number of Questions: 41
- Question Type: 40 multiple-choice and one constructed-response question
- Time Limit: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Exam Cost: $99
CSET Physical Education Subtest III Exam Breakdown
|CSET Physical Education Subtest III Exam Concept||Percent of the CSET Physical Education Subtest III Exam||Approximate Number of Questions||Chapter Lessons|
|Professional Foundations||39%||16 questions||16|
|Integration of Concepts||61%||25 questions||49|
CSET English Subtest II Preparation & Registration
As you work through this refresher course, you will review much of the material that you will face on the CSET Physical Education Subtest III. You will study how the human body moves, how to design and implement a physical education program, how to administer such a program, how to create an effective and age-appropriate environment for your students, and how to create well-crafted lesson plans. Self-assessment quizzes and a chapter test enable you to monitor your progress, and our subject-matter experts are available for additional assistance if the need arises.
You can register to take the CSET Physical Education Subtest III online. You will schedule an appointment during one of the four-week testing windows given on the website which provides you with a link to local testing centers. Since this exam is computer-based, you will not be permitted to bring pencils, pens or other writing materials. A pen and erasable booklet will be provided for you. You will need a form of government-issued identification. If you require special or alternative arrangements, you should register as early as possible. Instructions for making such arrangements can be found on the website. Fees will apply.
CSET Physical Education Subtest III is a registered trademark of Pearson Education, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Physical Education Courses and Classes Overview
- Physical Therapy Continuing Education Courses Online
- Physical Therapy Continuing Education Courses and Classes
- Physical Education Degree Programs with Course Descriptions
- Distance Learning Physical Therapy Education Programs and Courses
- Associate Degree in Physical Education: Program and Course Info
- Physical Therapy Assistant Continuing Education Courses & Requirements
- Health and Physical Education Lesson Plans
- How to Become a Physical Education Teacher in Texas
- Education Required to Become a Physical Therapist
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses