- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 109
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Oral Communication: Definition, Types & Advantages
This course can be found in: CSET/CBEST Test Prep
Thousands of practice questions, 50+ CSET/CBEST study guides, and 4,000+ test prep video lessons
Course SummaryExplore the entertaining lessons in this self-paced course to enhance your preparations for Subtest III of the CSET Spanish test. These lessons, along with multiple-choice quizzes and practice exams, can check your knowledge and confirm your readiness to excel on exam day. This Study.com course was last updated in 2018.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Related CSET/CBEST Courses
About This Course
Studying for Subtest III of the CSET Spanish test in California is simple with help from this engaging course. Our bite-sized lessons closely examine logical fallacies, basic Spanish writing conventions, how to discuss politics and environmental issues in Spanish and more. We offer mini quizzes and practice exams to assess your comprehension of key lesson concepts. If you develop questions about specific topics while progressing through this course, our subject-matter experts can provide the answers you need.
Syllabus & Course Information
Get reacquainted with the basics of writing in Spanish, oral presentations and more topics you can expect to encounter on Subtest III of the CSET Spanish exam by exploring this course. Upon completion, you will be ready to do the following:
- Describe ways to analyze spoken communication
- Comprehend and analyze written texts
- Outline the process of writing for different purposes and audience
- Exhibit knowledge of work, employment, school and shopping vocabulary in Spanish
- Showcase an ability to request advice and express an opinion in Spanish
- Demonstrate an ability to discuss science, technology, families and communities in Spanish
In this course you'll find 109 lessons divided into 17 chapters. Each lesson is paired with a short quiz you can take any time to quickly test your knowledge of important concepts. Practice exams gauge your comprehension of each chapter and the entire course.
CSET Spanish Subtest III Exam Information
Subtest III of the CSE Spanish test can be used toward a Single Subject Teaching Credential in Spanish or Bilingual Authorization for Spanish in the state of California.
- Number of Questions: 36 questions
- Question Type: Multiple choice, constructed response
- Time Limit: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Exam Cost: $99 per subtest
CSET Spanish Subtest III Exam Breakdown
|CSET Exam Concept||Approximate Number of Questions||Chapter Lessons|
|Oral Expression||2 questions||47 lessons|
|Listening Comprehension||16 questions||9 lessons|
|Reading Comprehension||16 questions||31 lessons|
|Written Expression||2 questions||22 lessons|
CSET Spanish Subtest III Exam Preparation & Registration
This course offers all the tools you need to succeed on Subtest III of the CSET Spanish test. Use our fun lessons, mini quizzes and practice exams to get familiar with key exam concepts. These study options are available 24/7 via any mobile device or computer, making it easy to study whenever and wherever you desire. When you're ready to register, you will need to create an account by providing your email address and personal information. You can use your account to reschedule your test appointment 24 hours or more before your schedule test time, if necessary. On the day of the test, be sure to report to the testing site at least 15 minutes early and bring one current, government-issued ID printed in English.
The California Subject Examination for Teachers (CSET) is a registered trademark of the Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC) and Pearson Education, Inc., which are not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Study.com Updates
- List of Free Guitar Courses and Lessons
- G.E.D. Test Preparation Video: Tips for Preparing for the GED Exam
- How Can I Use Study.com Courses to Homeschool?
- List of Free Online Art Courses, Lessons and Tutorials
- List of Free Online Calculus Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online Algebra Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online Geometry Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online Italian Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online Management Courses and Lessons
- Fantasy Artists Information About Becoming a Fantasy Artist or Fantasy Art Professional
- Top University for a Career in Human Resource Management - Orlando FL
- Top Ranked Criminal Justice Degree Program - Nashville TN
- Tigard, Oregon (OR) Colleges
- MIS Degree Top Ranked MIS Degree Program - Santa Ana CA
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses