- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 32
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1The Five Basic Characteristics of Cultures
Course SummaryThis corporate training course on cultural agility in organizations is designed to teach your employees about these subjects with ease. Our resources, including video lessons and multiple-choice quizzes, are computer- and mobile-device accessible.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
In this engaging course, our experts introduce topics related to cultural agility in organizations. For instance, your employees will learn about the process of recruiting culturally agile talent as well as barriers to cultural agility in the workplace and the role of culture and diversity in the workplace.
How It Works
Comprised of short lessons, each chapter in this course covers a different subject thoroughly. Your employees can enjoy the convenience of learning at home or in a more structured workplace environment.
In this course, we've included:
- Concise, easy-to-understand lessons
- Multiple-choice lesson quizzes
- Tests with each chapter
- A comprehensive self-assessment course test
How It Helps
- Creates strong teams: With a chapter devoted specifically to recruiting culturally agile talent, you'll ensure your employees know how to recognize and recruit strong hires to build your teams.
- Offers useful strategies: Ensure your employees know how to navigate potential issues in establishing cultural agility in the workplace by assigning a few chapters or the entire course.
- Simplifies training: The online course can be used virtually anywhere for training workshops, meetings or to train new employees.
This course is designed to assist your employees in doing the following:
- Outline culture and diversity in the workplace
- Understand cultural agility in organizations
- Explain the process of recruiting culturally agile talent
- Discuss how to develop cultural agility in organizations
- Detail barriers to cultural agility in the workplace
- Describe cultural agility transformation in organizations
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- Online Courses and Classes in Computer Design
- Personal Computer Training Programs and Courses
- Organizational Management Courses and Training Programs
- How Mobile Apps and Devices Impact Teaching and Learning: EduMOOC 2011
- Commercial Design Course and Training Information
- Computer Graphic Design Training Program Options
- OCW People's Choice Award Winner: Most Accessible
- Online Computer Software Design Courses and Classes
- Video Game Design Career Training in Washington with Degree Info
- Columbia College in Columbia MO
- International Business Degree Top School for Earning a Degree in International Business - Salt Lake City UT
- Marketing Degree Top School with a Business Marketing Degree Program - Sacramento CA
- Top School for a Degree in Computer Information Technology - Columbus OH
- Become a High School Graduate in Arizona
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses