- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 16
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1How to Improve Customer Experience
Course SummaryThis convenient Customer Experience: Help & Review course allows your employees to quickly study the foundations of customer experience. This course can help your employees improve their customer service skills and better facilitate the customer experience.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help understanding the basics of customer experience will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Have fallen behind in understanding customer experience terms, strategies, methods or any other customer experience topic.
- Need an efficient way to learn about customer experience.
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools.
- Struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD.
- Experience difficulty understanding your teachers.
- Missed class time and need to catch up.
- Can't access extra customer experience resources at school.
How It Works:
- Start at the beginning, or identify the topics that you need help with.
- Watch and learn from fun video and text lessons, reviewing as needed.
- Refer to the transcripts or specific lesson sections to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Customer Experience: Help & Review final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll learn about the following:
- Fundamentals of customer experience
- Many more customer experience topics
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Courses for Aspiring Customer Service Professionals
- Online Customer Service Courses and Training Programs
- How to Become a Customer Service Supervisor
- How to Become a Customer Service Agent
- IT Jobs Without Customer Service
- Jobs that Require Customer Service Skills
- Employee Experience Manager: Job Description & Salary
- How Your Military Experience Can Help You in Community College
- How to Become a Customer Service Engineer: Career Roadmap
- Customer Service Degree Program Overviews
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses