- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 83
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is a Customer? - Definition & Overview
Course SummaryThis online corporate training course covers the fundamentals of customer experience management. Have your employees complete this course to learn how to better design, measure, manage and enhance customer experiences.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This course contains engaging and expertly taught lessons that explore the purposes, benefits and methods of customer experience management (CEM). As your employees work through the course, they'll learn about the customer journey, customer relationship management, internal sales, customer needs and personas, strategic customer experience and much more. The course's short and engaging lessons help employees quickly take away important CEM concepts and strategies.
How It Works
These lessons can be used during company-wide or departmental training sessions. You can also have your employees work through the course on their own schedules.
Using the course is easy:
- Mobile-friendly lessons and quizzes help your employees review CEM essentials at work, in the office or when they're on the go
- Short quizzes give employees an opportunity to check their understanding of important CEM strategies, terms and concepts
- Easy navigation allows employees to locate, watch and revisit lessons
- A final course assessment helps employees master the fundamentals of CEM
How It Helps
- Builds awareness: The course offers a high-level overview of the purposes and benefits of CEM.
- Strengthens CEM skills: Employees learn methods and strategies to help them better connect with customers and create positive customer experiences.
- Improves customer relationships: Employees will be able to strengthen and enhance their relationships with your organization's customers.
After finishing the course, employees should understand the following:
- The essentials of customer experience
- Customer experience management strategies
- The goals of strategic customer experience
- Customer experience design
- Assessment of customer personas and needs
- Customer journey building and mapping
- CEM's connections to product management and employee management
- Customer connection, engagement and relationship management methods
- The fundamentals of internal sales
- Customer experience enhancement strategies
- The measurement and analysis of customer experience
- Customer experience case study analysis
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Online Customer Service Courses and Training Programs
- Online 3D Design Courses and Training Programs
- Online Architectural Design Courses and Training Info
- Online Time Management Courses and Training Programs
- Online Stress Management Course and Training Information
- Distance Learning Training Courses in Industrial Management
- Distance Learning Training in IT Project Management with Course Info
- Online Courses, Classes and Training in Clinical Data Management
- Learn QuickBooks Online: Overview of QuickBooks Training Courses
- Learn Unix Online with Unix Courses and Training Programs
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses