- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 79
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Technology's Impact on Marketing and Marketers
Course SummaryWhen you use this corporate training course on data science in marketing with your employees, they'll benefit from materials that are detailed and easy to understand. It's simple to keep your teams on the same page by assigning this mobile-friendly course.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
In this engaging course, we've included a collection of lessons and chapters on data science in marketing. Written for you to use to teach these topics to your employees, this course covers subjects including the elements of data mining, marketing analytics and brand value, among others. Even if you have employees working at different locations and on different schedules, these online lessons are designed to offer complete flexibility.
How It Works
Our lessons broken down into chapters by subject. Each chapter includes full-length transcripts that include in-depth details about the fundamentals of data science.
This course is made up of:
- Informative lessons on data science in marketing
- Self-assessment quizzes
- Multiple-choice chapter tests
- A comprehensive course exam
How It Helps
- Facilitates understanding: Your employees will fully understand the different types of data analysis when they review this helpful course.
- Makes training easy: Use this data science in marketing course for a variety of training purposes, from refresher training to corporate workshops and meetings.
- Develops knowledgeable teams: Employees who fully understand data science in marketing have the knowledge necessary to complete their job responsibilities.
Use this course to help your teams achieve these goals:
- Understand the basics of data science as they pertain to marketing
- Outline the elements of data
- Explain the application of big data analytics
- Discuss data mining elements
- Differentiate between various types of data analysis
- Provide information about data visualization
- Identify concepts of marketing analytics
- Define brand value and recognize its importance in marketing
- Describe customer lifetime value
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Distance Learning Courses and Training in Marketing Communications
- Surgical Courses with Detailed Course Descriptions
- Phlebotomy Courses with Detailed Course Descriptions
- Web Page Development Training, Degree and Course Information
- Overview of Behavioral Science Courses and Training Programs
- Building Science Courses and Career Training Information
- Automated Data Processing Training Programs and Courses
- Medical Data Entry Training Programs and Courses
- Marketing Management Career Training in Miami, FL with Course Info
- List of Free Home Health Aide Training Materials and Courses
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses