- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 22
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Decision Making: Definition & Types
Course SummaryThis corporate training course covers decision making in the workplace. You can use the lessons and chapters in this course to help your employees understand these concepts through corporate workshops, one-on-one training or refresher classes.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
In this course, you'll find lessons and chapters on decision making in the workplace that you can use for a variety of corporate training purposes. Our video lessons cover subjects such as models of decision-making, methods for group decision-making and more. Your employees can use any smartphone, tablet or computer to study this information at their convenience from work or home.
How It Works
Your employees can access the material in the office or away via their computers or mobile devices. The course is simple to use and includes several helpful features.
Utilize the following resources:
- Engaging lessons on decision-making in the workplace
- Self-assessment quizzes
- Tests accompanying the chapters
- A comprehensive test to check knowledge
How It Helps
- Builds a strong organization: When your teams review these chapters and lessons, they'll understand how to make effective decisions at work, which in turn makes for a stronger organization.
- Makes access easy: Even if you have employees in different locations and on different schedules, this mobile-friendly course can be accessed anywhere.
- Boosts knowledge: After reviewing this chapter, your employees will have knowledge of tools they can use to make successful business decisions.
Use this course to teach your employees how to:
- Understand decision-making processes
- Outline different models of decision-making
- Discuss tools for making decisions in business
- Explain methods that can be used in group decision-making
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Corporate Finance Course and Class Overviews
- Corporate Communications Course and Class Descriptions
- Corporate Secretary Classes and Courses Overview
- List of Free Online Acting Courses, Classes, Lessons and Workshops
- EMS Refresher Course and Class Information
- Nursing Refresher Courses and Classes Overview
- Referee Training Course and Class Overviews
- Histology Classes, Courses and Training Information
- Dolphin Training Courses and Classes Overview
- Physical Training Courses and Classes Overview
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses