- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 26
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Professionalism in the Workplace: Definition & Maintenance
Course SummaryOur course on developing a professional presence is designed to assist you in training new hires or leading a corporate training workshop. The lessons, chapters and quizzes can broaden your understanding and test your memory.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
In this course, you'll find lessons on developing a professional presence. Your employees can access the lessons night or day on their computers, smartphones, laptops or tablets. Learn details about professional presence, professionalism in communication and managing digital presence.
How It Works
Each chapter in this course is made up of short, user-friendly lessons. According to their schedules, your employees may prefer to study topics related to professional presence at home or in the workplace.
Utilize the following resources in this course:
- Conclusive lessons on developing a professional presence
- Self-assessment quizzes accompanying each lesson
- A test with each chapter for a more comprehensive review
- An all-encompassing test that checks comprehension of the subjects presented in the entire course
How It Helps
- Eases training: In one course, you have access to a resource you can use for a variety of purposes, from onboarding training to company meetings.
- Provides flexibility: Whether or not your employees are all in one location and on the same schedule, you can use this course because it's mobile-friendly and accessible 24/7.
- Ensures professionalism: You'll have confidence knowing your employees understand how to communicate professionally, manage their online presences and act in a professional manner at work.
Use this course to present the following objectives to your employees:
- Understand the importance of a professional presence
- Communicate professionally in the workplace
- Manage digital presence with professionalism
- Engage with professionalism at work
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Commercial Design Course and Training Information
- Training Requirements for Bone Density Testing Professionals
- Certified Administrative Professional Courses and Training Programs
- Kettlebell Classes, Courses and Professional Training Information
- Online 3D Design Courses and Training Programs
- Online Architectural Design Courses and Training Info
- AutoCAD Design Course and Training Program Information
- Circuit Board Design Courses and Training Programs
- HVAC Design Training Programs, Classes and Courses
- Plumbing Course in New Jersey with Training Information
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses