- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 33
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Adaptable Mindset in Business: Definition, Importance & Examples
Course SummaryOur course on developing adaptable teams and employees facilitates the presentation of these topics to your employees. Lead a corporate training workshop using this course, or assign it to your employees to complete online at home or while in the office.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Developing adaptable teams and employees is simple with the help of this professionally designed corporate training course. Some of the subjects we've covered include the adaptive mindset, developing adaptable employees and teams, identifying competencies and training needs and creating a culture of growth and learning at work.
How It Works
In this course, you and your employees will find a collection of self-paced and topic-specific chapters covering adaptable teams and employees. Each chapter is segmented into lessons that explore these subjects in more depth along with lesson quizzes and a broader chapter test.
The resources provided in this course include:
- Concise lessons covering the development of adaptable teams and employees
- Multiple-choice lesson quizzes covering the material taught in each lesson
- Tests at the end of each chapter to ensure comprehension
- A final test at the end of the course to wrap up all the subjects
How It Helps
- Boosts efficiency: Adaptable teams are more likely to be able to problem solve and be proactive and, in turn, more efficient.
- Builds morale: Employees who are trained to do their jobs and are well-suited to the tasks assigned to them are happier and more productive.
- Encourages flexibility: When you promote the adaptive mindset and build adaptive teams and employees, you're more likely to weather the inevitable changes and issues that arise at the organizational level.
Our course will help your employees to do the following:
- Define the adaptive mindset and the psychology of adaptation
- Detail adaptive managers, organizations, employees and teams
- Develop adaptable teams and employees
- Explain proactive employees and team problem-solving
- Identify training needs and competencies
- Create a culture of learning and growth at work
- Discuss organizational change management
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How to Become an Employee Training Specialist
- Online Office Manager Course and Training Information
- List of Free Online English Courses and Workshops
- What Employees Want in a Relocation Package
- 4 Signs Your Employees Are Bored By Your Training Program & How to Engage Them
- Office Assistant Courses and Training Programs
- Office Clerk Training Programs and Courses
- List of Free Online Acting Courses, Classes, Lessons and Workshops
- List of Free Online Poetry Courses, Workshops and Classes
- List of Free Online Creative Writing Courses, Classes and Workshops
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses