- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 30
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1VUCA: Definition, Overview & Impact on Organizations
Course SummaryShow this course to your organizational leaders to help them cultivate leadership agility skills. This online course contains short business lessons and quizzes that can be accessed at any time that's convenient.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This useful online professional development course is designed for company leaders who want to build leadership agility skills. Containing short and expertly taught lessons, this course covers the foundations of Agile organizations, leadership principles and behaviors. Your managers can also expect to review Agile talent management, action plans and other important business agility topics.
How It Works
You can use this course to complement managerial training sessions, or you can have your managers work through the course individually. The course is completely self-paced, and your managers can access it on a desktop, laptop or mobile device.
Using the course is easy:
- Simple and expertly taught lessons show your managers how to develop leadership agility
- Lesson quizzes and chapter exams help reinforce your managers' comprehension of key leadership agility concepts
- An Ask the Expert feature allows managers to submit questions if they arise
- A final course assessment ensures a thorough understanding of leadership agility development
How It Helps
- Builds awareness: Managers will develop a strong awareness of business agility and its benefits in the workplace.
- Covers multiple Agile concepts: Chapters examine the basics of Agile leadership, talent management, action planning and more.
- Improves leadership skills: The course can help your company's managerial employees use effective Agile leadership methods.
After finishing the course, your organization's leaders should understand the following:
- Business agility fundamentals
- Agile organizations
- The principles and behaviors of Agile leadership
- Leadership agility drivers
- Agile talent management
- Action planning in enterprise agility
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- List of Free Online Courses in Education Leadership
- Online Courses in Organizational Development
- Business Leadership Courses and Classes Overview
- Online Communication Skills Course Information
- 7 Universities Providing Access to Free Literature Courses Online
- Online Business Law Courses and Classes
- Online Business Finance Courses and Classes
- Online Business Courses and Classes Overview
- Online International Business Management Courses
- List of Free Online Art Courses, Lessons and Tutorials
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses