- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 20
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Self-Awareness: Definition & Explanation
Course SummaryHelp your company's leaders develop a high level of self-awareness with this convenient online corporate training course. These bite-sized lessons and quizzes are designed to improve your managers' self-awareness skills so that they can become more effective leaders.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This comprehensive corporate training course is designed for leaders who want to improve their self-awareness skills. Taught by expert business instructors, these engaging lessons cover the importance of self-awareness in the workplace, as well as strategies for achieving effective self-awareness, emotional intelligence and self-management. The course is entirely self-paced, and your company's leaders can access it at any time that's convenient. We've also included short quizzes to help reinforce the concepts covered in the lessons.
How It Works
You can assign the course to individual leaders at your company, or you can share the course material during management training sessions. The course is available 24/7, which helps your managers study whenever they have free time.
Using the course is easy:
- Engaging video and text-based lessons cover the benefits of self-awareness in leadership
- Multiple-choice quizzes help your employees check their understanding of the material
- A course dashboard allows employees to quickly navigate to specific topics
- A final course exam helps your managers retain their self-awareness knowledge
How It Helps
- Builds awareness: The course highlights the business benefits of self-awareness, self-management and emotional intelligence.
- Provides helpful strategies: Your managers will learn practical strategies that help them become more self-aware in the workplace.
- Improves managerial skills: Managers who apply these self-awareness concepts will become more effective in their leadership roles.
After finishing the course, your managerial employees should understand the following:
- Self-awareness and its applications in the workplace
- Emotional intelligence in professional settings
- The importance of self-management in the workplace
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Project Leader Vs. Project Manager
- How to Improve Your ADHD Child's Self-Esteem
- Online Office Manager Course and Training Information
- List of Free Online Courses in Education Leadership
- Online 3D Design Courses and Training Programs
- Online Architectural Design Courses and Training Info
- Online Certified Dietary Manager Training Programs and Courses
- Higher Education Leadership Degree and Training Program Info
- How to Help Students Conduct Self-Assessments
- Online Educational Leadership Degrees by Program Level
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses