- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 293
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Overview of Life Span Developmental Psychology
Course SummaryIf you're struggling with life span developmental psychology, get some help with our fun but informative review course. Supplement what you're learning about in class, get homework help or prep for a test with our short video lessons and multiple-choice quizzes.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's it for?
Anyone who needs help learning or mastering lifespan developmental psychology material will benefit from taking this course. There is no faster or easier way to learn lifespan developmental psychology. Among those who would benefit are:
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding prenatal development concepts, childbirth and newborn characteristics, cognitive development in middle childhood, psychosocial development in adolescence, physical development in late adulthood, death and dying, or any other lifespan developmental psychology topic
- Students who struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning psychology (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class time and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient way to learn about lifespan developmental psychology
- Students who struggle to understand their teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra psychology learning resources
How it works:
- Find videos in our course that cover what you need to learn or review.
- Press play and watch the video lesson.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
Why it works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the lifespan developmental psychology final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any lifespan developmental psychology question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Help Your ADHD Kid Socialize Even When You're Not Around
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- How Video Games Help Children with ADHD Study & Have Fun
- Online Developmental Psychology Courses
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- How Will Learning Spanish Help in a Career?
- What To Do if You're Wait-Listed at Your First-Choice College
- Help Desk Analyst Courses and Classes Overview
- Developmental Psychology Courses & Course Description
- How To Help Your Kids With Homework When You've Got Your Own
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses