- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 45
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What Is Digital Literacy? - Definition & Example
Course SummaryThis corporate training course on digital fluency contains self-paced and mobile-friendly lessons your employees can access at any time. These resources have been designed by professionals who strive to make the concepts easy to understand regardless of learners' digital knowledge or backgrounds.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Our helpful course covers digital fluency in a series of short lessons. Along with each one, we've also included a self-assessment quiz so you can be sure your team members fully understood what they learned. As your employees study, they'll review hardware and cloud technologies, tools for online collaboration and productivity and how to manage your online footprint.
How It Works
These concepts are presented in user-friendly lessons grouped together in chapters by topic. Encourage your managers to take advantage of easy access via their laptops or phones.
The following resources are included in the course:
- Concise lessons on digital fluency
- Multiple-choice lesson quizzes
- Chapters tests for quick assessment
- A comprehensive course test
How It Helps
- Offers many uses: This training course works just as well for leading meetings and workshops as it does for individual study.
- Provides tips: When your employees take this course, they'll come away with strategies for digital communication etiquette and managing their online footprint that they can use right away.
- Boosts confidence: Employees who fully understand digital tools and how to use them can be more confident using them to enhance their work experience and productivity.
Once your team members complete this course, they should be able to:
- Explain what digital fluency is
- Identify cloud and hardware technologies
- Detail online productivity and collaboration tools
- Outline the responsibility and risks associated with social media
- Discuss appropriate digital communication etiquette
- Manage online footprints
- Utilize internet safety and privacy strategies
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Who Can Do a Digital Marketing Course?
- What Are Some Digital Marketing Courses?
- Digital Camera Repair Course, Training and School Info
- Is Digital Design a Good Career?
- Digital Photography Classes and Courses
- What Is the Best Digital Marketing Course?
- Digital Animation Training Programs and Requirements
- Digital Photography Instruction and Career Training
- Self-Paced Computer Training Programs and Requirements
- What Is Digital Logic?
- Special Education Teaching Requirements in Minnesota
- Programming School Top School for Becoming a Computer Programmer - Baltimore MD
- New Hampshire Elementary Education Certification
- South Carolina Career Outlook Overview of the Fastest Growing Careers in South Carolina SC
- Occupational Therapy Assistant Programs in Ohio
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses