- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 21
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1The Internet's Impact on Business Operations & Interactions
Course SummaryGet caught up in class or learn something new with our e-commerce tutorial course. Short, fun video and text lessons outline all the important topics you need to know in a self-paced, comprehensive and easy-to-follow format you can access 24/7.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help understanding material about e-commerce will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Have fallen behind in understanding e-business, ethical issues, revenue models, the impact of the internet, internet security, global marketing or any other e-commerce topic.
- Need an efficient way to learn about e-commerce.
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools.
- Struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD.
- Experience difficulty understanding your teachers.
- Missed class time and need to catch up.
- Can't access extra business learning resources at school.
How It Works:
- Start at the beginning, or identify the topics that you need help with.
- Watch and learn from fun videos, reviewing as needed.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the E-Commerce final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll learn the answers to questions including:
- How to use collaborative filtering?
- How to utilize internet communication?
- What are issues concerning consumer privacy and fraud?
- How to market on a global scale?
- What are the ethical issues in managing technology?
- What are the specific revenue models for e-commerce?
- What are the types of e-businesses?
- How to use different forms of electronic communication?
- What is the role of social media in e-business?
- What is internet security?
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- New to Virtual Classrooms? Here's What You Need to Know
- Access Classes, Courses and Training Programs
- List of Free Online Art Courses, Lessons and Tutorials
- Learn Effective Communication: Classes and Courses
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Microsoft Access Classes and Courses with Detailed Descriptions
- Fun and Easy Ways to Incorporate More Reading Into Your Classroom
- Music Video Director Courses and Classes
- Digital Video Courses and Classes Overview
- Video Production Courses and Classes Overview
- Top Degree Programs in Health Administration - Henderson NV
- Security Training Top School for Becoming a Security Professional - Atlanta GA
- Top Computer Programming Degree Programs - Kansas City MO
- Animation Degrees Top School with Computer Animation Degree Programs - Sunnyvale CA
- Stratford, Connecticut (CT) Colleges
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses