- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 333
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Educational Psychology: Applying Psychology in the Classroom
Course SummaryIf you need help in your Educational Psychology class, this engaging and interactive Educational Psychology Tutoring Solution can help. The short, self-paced lessons and quizzes can help you get ready for tests, make up missed class time and earn a better grade.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
How it works:
- Begin your exam review, assignment or other educational psychology work.
- Identify the concepts that you're stuck on.
- Find the video tutorials on the topics you need to understand.
- Press play, watch and learn!
- Test your understanding with quizzes and practice exams.
Who's it for?
This tutoring solution will benefit any student who is trying to learn educational psychology material and earn better grades. This resource can help students including those who:
- Struggle with understanding developmental psychology, assessments of learning, cognitive perspective, behavioral perspective, research design and analysis, instructional pedagogy or any other educational psychology topic
- Have limited time for studying
- Want a cost effective way to supplement their psychology learning
- Prefer learning psychology visually
- Find themselves failing or close to failing educational psychology
- Cope with ADD or ADHD
- Want to get ahead in educational psychology
- Don't have access to their psychology teacher outside of class
Why it works:
- Engaging Tutors: We make learning educational psychology simple and fun.
- Cost Efficient: For about 20% of the cost of a private tutor, you'll have unlimited access 24/7.
- Consistent High Quality: Unlike a live psychology tutor, these video lessons are thoroughly reviewed.
- Convenient: Imagine a tutor as portable as your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Learn educational psychology on the go!
- Learn at Your Pace: You can pause and rewatch lessons as often as you'd like, until you master the material.
- Discuss the history and aims of educational psychology.
- Examine developmental psychology in children and adolescents.
- Understand what drives motivation in learning.
- Explore methods for assessing learning.
- Take a look at the cognitive and behavioral perspectives in psychology.
- Learn how to design and analyze research.
- Discuss different strategies for instruction.
- Describe individual differences in children that may affect learning.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- What Can You Do With a PhD in Educational Psychology?
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- How an IEP Can Help Your ADHD Kid Do Better on Tests
- Online Classes Helped ME Get Ahead in College
- How Tech Can Help Teachers Create Engaging Lesson Plans
- Educational Psychology
- Top Educational Psychology Graduate Programs
- Master's in Educational Psychology: Jobs & Salary
- Educational Supervisor Courses and Classes Overview
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses