- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 153
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Structural Engineering Lesson for Kids
Course SummaryCreate an engaging, interesting curriculum with help from this professionally written course of lesson plans on engineering, electricity and physics. This teacher resource chapter is accessible on any tablet, computer or smartphone so you can get the most out of your planning time.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
About This Course
This course of lesson plans on electricity, physics and engineering can assist you in your teacher planning time. Work up homework assignments, discussion questions, quizzes and more from this resource, covering subjects such as the physics of flights, waves and electromagnetics. Our course is mobile friendly, so you can work on any device with an internet connection at any time you're able to. Use as many of the lessons and chapters as you'd like to help you with any of your curriculum needs.
How It Works
Check out this lesson plans, resources and activities grouped by subject into chapters for convenience.
Here you'll find:
- Lesson plans and activities about engineering, physics and electricity
- Videos you can show in class to engage your students
- Lesson transcripts you can print out for classroom use
- Games, activities and other resource to assist you
How It Helps
- Engaging materials: The sample lesson plans and accompanying video lessons make it easy to teach your students about waves, electromagnets, and other physics subjects.
- Offers discussion questions: You can use this chapter to start lively discussions that help your students understand electricity and physics concepts.
- Stresses vocabulary words: These lessons cover the important physics terms and facts that are essential to comprehend electricity and engineering.
Our lesson plans in this course cover subjects such as:
- Machines in physics
- The physics of flights and roller coasters
- Waves in physics
- Electromagnetic and light waves
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How Tech Can Help Teachers Create Engaging Lesson Plans
- How to Create a Professional Development Plan for Teachers
- Lesson Plans for Teachers
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- Digital Citizenship | Curriculum, Lessons and Lesson Plans
- Professional Engineering Classes and Courses
- Professional Development Courses for Teachers
- ESL Lesson Plans for ESL Teachers
- Teachers: How to Find Time For Professional Development
- Substitutes: What To Do When the Teacher Doesn't Leave a Lesson Plan
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses