- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 24
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Email Marketing? - Definition & Types
Course SummaryThis introductory course will help you fully understand email marketing techniques, allowing you to craft high-quality email campaigns that achieve improved conversion rates. Use video lessons and quizzes to explore email marketing best practices.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
One of many reasons why postage rises in cost every year is simple: businesses have no time anymore for mailing advertisements to potential customers. Why wait for days when you can target clients in a split second and never worry about an envelope getting lost or shredded? If you are serious about marketing, utilizing email is the only answer in today's business world. With this course, you will learn the ins and outs of proper product placement and gain knowledge about:
- Building marketing lists
- Developing messages
- Analysis of results and designs
|Foundations of Email Marketing||Read about what email marketing entails. Learn how to utilize search engine optimization and social media and how to build a solid database of clients with the best software.|
|Building Email Marketing Lists||Examine problems stemming from list churn. Learn why the choice of opting out is important for clients and how to properly utilize blogs and smartphones to further your business strategy. See how creativity helps to maintain an active client base.|
|Developing Email Marketing Messages||Compare different email providers to see which is the best. Examine legal issues and concerns for privacy that stem from marketing campaigns. Determine which areas of an email should be focused to provide the best product placement.|
|Email Marketing Delivery, Design & Results Analysis||Read up on how to best grab potential customers' attention upon opening an email. Analyze the campaigns and strategies of competitors and see how your own marketing can be improved. Accept feedback and take opinions through surveys.|
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Email Marketing Manager: Salary & Job Description
- Email Administration and Support: Vocational School Diploma Overview
- Study Explores Marketing Trends in Higher Education
- Best Jobs for a Marketing Degree
- Best Industries for Marketing Jobs
- 5 People Share Embarrassing Work Emails You'll Be Glad You Didn't Send
- 5 Lessons to Help Your Students Understand the Elections
- Sales and Marketing Degree and Career Video for Marketing Students
- Online Marketing Courses with Course Descriptions
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses