- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 52
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Email Marketing? - Definition & Types
Course SummaryThis professional development course offers short and engaging lessons that cover essential email marketing fundamentals and strategies. Your company's marketing employees can learn simple techniques that can be used to market to customers for the purpose of increasing sales and profits.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
The course is complete with a collection of lessons that all average about five to ten minutes each in length. With this course, your employees will learn about e-mail blasts, e-mail copywriting and e-mail marketing. This information will help your marketing employees increase their skills and knowledge.
How It Works
Lessons in this chapter can be watched one at a time or they can be viewed in a series as part of a corporate training session. They are also mobile friendly and can be accessed on devices such as laptops, smartphones and tablets. This allows your employees to view the lessons at home or at the office.
We made it simple by using:
- Short 5-10 minute long videos
- Transcripts with terms in bold for emphasis
- Video timeline feature that allows an employee to jump around the lesson
- Lesson quizzes and a chapter test that allow employees to check their understanding and retention of the material
How It Helps
- Builds awareness: These course resources will help your employees understand the basics of e-mail marketing strategies and how to successfully carry them out.
- Promotes teamwork: Employees who use these lessons will be able to work together on a marketing team.
- Increases sales: When your marketing employees use the techniques in these lessons, they may increase sales and have successful outcomes in marketing.
When employees complete this course, they should be able to:
- Explain the basics of e-mail marketing
- Describe what e-mail blasts are and their benefits
- Understand the techniques behind e-mail copywriting and e-mail design
- Outline click-through rates
- Summarize the process of increasing customer acquisition rates and creating successful e-mail marketing programs
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Distance Learning Courses in Sales and Marketing with Degree Info
- Distance Learning Sales and Marketing Management Masters Degree
- List of Free Online Sales and Marketing Management Courses
- Distance Learning Marketing Diploma Programs with Course Info
- Sales Manager Vs Marketing Manager
- Sales and Marketing Degree and Career Video for Marketing Students
- Learn Marketing in the Blogosphere: 10 Top Marketing Blogs
- Email Marketing Manager: Salary & Job Description
- Business Administration: Marketing and Sales Coursework Overview
- Associate of Sales and Marketing: Degree Overview
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses