- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 34
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Changes in Executive Perspective on Employee Engagement
Course SummaryIf you're looking for a corporate training resource you can use to teach your executives about empowering employees, look no further than this course. Featuring informational lessons and self-assessment quizzes, the course is entertaining and easy to grasp.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This engaging course contains corporate training lessons on employee empowerment. Use these resources to work with your executives as they expand their knowledge of topics such as balancing employee strengths and weaknesses, a resilient organizational culture and employee engagement theories. These lessons are self-paced and accessible on mobile devices, so your leadership teams can review them at their convenience.
How It Works
Our course is made up of short lessons organized by topics into chapters. The process of learning about strategies for empowering employees is as easy as logging on to our platform during spare moments.
The following resources are included here:
- Bite-sized lessons on empowering employees
- Multiple-choice quizzes with each lesson
- Tests at the end of the chapters
- A comprehensive end-of-course test
How It Helps
- Targets needs of executives: Rather than just outlining these concepts, this course is designed to specifically address the needs and perspectives of executives as they engage and empower employees.
- Offers knowledge: After reviewing this course, your leadership teams should understand how to create an inclusive environment in the workplace and design successful reward programs for employees.
- Makes training easy: This course is equally helpful whether you need a tool your executives can access on their own or want to lead a group meeting or workshop on these topics.
This course ensures your executives can do the following:
- Understand the process of motivating and engaging employees
- Detail employee engagement theories
- Create inclusive environments in the workplace
- Balance employee strengths and weaknesses
- Design effective reward and recognition programs
- Discuss resilient organizational cultures for executive leaders
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Executive Secretary Training Programs and Courses
- Seminary Courses and Training Information
- Executive MBA Degree Programs with Course Information
- Undergraduate Health Assessment Course Information
- Online Degrees in Corporate Communications with Course Information
- Neurobiology Course and Training Program Information
- Online Acupuncture Courses and Training Information
- Online Manicure Courses and Training Information
- Histology Classes, Courses and Training Information
- Applied Kinesiology Courses and Training Information
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses