- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 15
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Customer Service Metrics: Definition & Types
Course SummaryThis course can help you improve customer relations by teaching employees how to establish customer service metrics in your company. Each lesson teaches your employee a different way to track and monitor customer satisfaction, then tests their new knowledge with an interactive quiz.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This short course explores the benefits of customer service metrics, as well as ways they can be successfully implemented and interpreted. You can use the lessons to help employees explore the meaning of metrics and how to choose which are appropriate for your company's goals. Lessons in this course also examine various types of metrics, including quality, operational and product development. Employees can also learn how to analyze metrics and build improvement plans. After reviewing the lessons, you can have employees take short quizzes to test their comprehension. If you have any questions about lesson or chapter topics, feel free to submit them to our experts.
How It Works
The lessons are designed to aid your corporate training sessions. You can incorporate them into existing sessions or use them as your template. They are mobile friendly, which means employees can access them in the training room or explore them independently from their computers or mobile devices.
Here is a portion of the many training features this course offers:
- Engaging lessons that provide insight into establishing customer service metrics
- Short quizzes that test employees' comprehension of each lesson
- Chapter exams on defining and implementing metrics, types of customer service metrics and interpreting customer service metrics
- A final exam that examines employees' understanding of the entire course
How It Helps
- Provides implementation strategies: This course provides access to a wide variety of strategies your employees can use to successfully implement and improve customer service metrics in your company.
- Strengthens customer service: As employees learn how to measure your company's customer service efforts, they can get better at meeting customers' needs.
- Increases profits: Improvements in customer service can result in higher levels of satisfaction and retention, which directly correlate with increases in profits.
|Chapter||Topics & Objectives|
|Defining & Implementing Customer Service Metrics||Lessons in this chapter explore types of customer service metrics, methods for choosing metrics for customer service operations and how to prepare for gathering customer service metrics.|
|Types of Customer Service Metrics||Employees can learn about various types of customer service metrics, including quality, financial, operational, representative activity and team efficiency, call center, churn prevention and product development.|
|Interpreting Customer Service Metrics||This chapter examines ways to analyze, interpret and build improvement plans for customer service metrics.|
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses