- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 32
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Organizational Ethical Climate: Definition, Issues & Improvement
Course SummaryEducate your staff on ethical practices in the workplace with this corporate training course. The course offers short lessons and quizzes that can help your employees become knowledgeable of ethical practices at work and develop strong ethical skills.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This course is designed to get your staff oriented with ethical practices in the workplace. As your employees work through the course's engaging and expertly taught lessons, they'll become familiar with the foundations of organizational ethics, ethical business practices, workplace diversity and discrimination, ethical work relationships and more. This professional learning resource also comes with quizzes that are designed to establish a thorough understanding of business ethics.
How It Works
Your employees can access the course at any time using their computers or mobile devices. You can also integrate these lessons during departmental or company-wide ethics training sessions.
Using the course is simple:
- Bite-sized lessons quickly lay out the fundamentals of ethics in the workplace
- Short quizzes help employees remember important ethics terms and concepts from the lessons
- Printable lesson transcripts can be used to take notes and highlight important concepts
- A final course exam ensures that your staff understands ethical practices
How It Helps
- Builds awareness: Your staff will develop a thorough understanding of business ethics and its importance/applications in the workplace
- Improves ethical conduct: Employees who complete the course will be able to display ethical conduct at work
- Reduces discrimination: The topics covered in this course explain how employees can act ethically in order to minimize discrimination and abusive conduct in work environments
After finishing the course, your company's employees should be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of organizational ethics in the professional environment
- Conduct ethical practices at work
- Develop ethical skills in the workplace
- Reduce instances of workplace discrimination and abusive conduct
- Recognize the importance of diversity in the workplace
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 220 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 84,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses