- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 189
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Ethiopia: History & Facts
Course SummaryThis Overview of Ethnic Groups in the World course helps you quickly review major ethnic groups across the world's continents. You can use the course's engaging lessons and practice quizzes to supplement a social studies textbook, catch up in class, prepare for exams and more.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help understanding material from college courses on ethnic groups will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Have fallen behind in understanding ethnic groups from anywhere in different areas of the world.
- Need an efficient way to learn about ethnic groups.
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools.
- Struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD.
- Experience difficulty understanding your teachers.
- Missed class time and need to catch up.
- Can't access extra social studies learning resources at school.
How It Works:
- Start at the beginning, or identify the topics that you need help with.
- Watch and learn from fun videos, reviewing as needed.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Overview of Ethnic Groups in the World final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll learn the answers to questions including:
- What are the African ethnic groups?
- What do ethnic groups in Oceania look like?
- Where are the various ethnic groups in Asia located?
- What are the characteristics of ethnic groups in Latin & South America?
- What is unique about the ethnic groups in Europe?
- What cultural differences are found in the ethnic groups of the Middle East?
- Where did the various ethnic groups of North America come from?
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Ethnic Studies Graduate Programs
- Tax Preparer Courses and Classes Overview
- Social Worker Courses and Classes Overview
- Leisure Studies Courses and Classes Overview
- Herbal Studies Classes and Courses Overview
- What to Do When Your Study Group Isn't Helping You Succeed on Exams
- Online Classes and Courses for a Social Sciences Major
- Physical Therapy Major: Classes and Courses Overview
- Help Desk Analyst Courses and Classes Overview
- Child Social Worker Classes and Courses Overview
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses