- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 56
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Battle of Hastings Lesson for Kids: Summary & Aftermath
Course SummaryThis mobile-friendly European History for Kids course is a fun and effective learning resource for elementary-level students. Containing engaging video lessons and mini quizzes, the course offers young students a way to catch up in class, study for exams and bring up their history grades.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This course provides a fun and interactive overview of European history and is great for students who are reviewing concepts for a test or discovering Europe's history for the first time. Bite-sized lessons give students an in-depth look at British history, French history and more. Mobile accessibility enables students to explore lessons whenever and wherever their busy schedules permit. Online quizzes, chapter exams and a course exam help teachers and parents gauge students' progress and determine which lessons need to be revisited for a quick refresher.
How It Works
- This course's flexibility enables students to access only the lessons they need when studying for an assignment or test that covers specific European history topics.
- Students can review lessons in any sequence and revisit them as many times as needed to ensure they fully comprehend European history concepts.
- Multiple-choice quizzes are available to assess students' comprehension of specific concepts covered in this course.
- The chapter exams and a course exam help students feel confident that they have a quality understanding of variety of European history concepts.
- Students can easily submit questions about topics covered in the lessons to experts with a wealth of European history knowledge.
Using This Course
This online course offers lessons that are fun to review and accessible anytime to ensure students are able to study at a pace that is comfortable and suits their unique learning needs. Teachers can use the lessons, quizzes and exams as supplements to the learning materials used in the classroom. Parents can access this all-inclusive tutoring solution at home or on-the-go to refresh their children's knowledge of important European history concepts. Utilizing this resourceful course can boost students' confidence while ensuring they learn in a safe online environment.
Using this course can benefit parents and teachers in a variety of ways:
- To provide students with a comprehensive introduction to European history
- To help students prepare for an upcoming European history quiz or test
- To provide clarity for students working on an assignments or projects
- To assist students struggling to understand European history concepts
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Setting Students Up for Success with Study.com's Courses
- Distance Learning Graduate History Courses and Classes
- Ancient History Courses and Classes
- Flip Your Classroom with Study.com's Engaging Video Lessons
- Medical Courses and Classes for Undergraduate Students
- 4 Ways to Study Effectively for Your CLEP Exams
- Online History Courses and Classes: Course Descriptions
- Graduate History Classes and Courses Overview
- Online Courses and Classes in Ancient History
- Why Students Plagiarize and What to Do When You Catch IT
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses