- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 127
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Points, Lines & Angles in Geometry
Course SummaryIf you use the Explorations in Core Math Geometry textbook in class, this course is a great resource to supplement your studies and get help with homework. The course covers the same important geometry concepts found in the book, but uses short videos that make the geometry lessons easier to understand and more fun to learn.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's It For?
Anyone using the Explorations in Core Math Geometry textbook in class can benefit from this companion course. You'll learn about geometry concepts faster, retain it longer and earn a better grade.
How It Works
- Find the chapter within this course that corresponds to the one you're studying in the Explorations in Core Math Geometry Textbook.
- Watch fun videos that cover the geometry topics you need to learn or review.
- Complete the quizzes to test your understanding of each lesson.
- If you need additional help, re-watch the videos until you've mastered the material or submit a question for one of our instructors.
Why It Works
- Fun Content: These videos make learning Explorations in Core Math Geometry fun with engaging animation and real-world examples.
- Great Instructors: Study.com uses exceptional educators who can take concepts like transformations and make them easy to understand.
- Multiple Ways to Learn: Watch videos or read the lesson transcript.
- Easy to Use: Access this textbook companion on any smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Students will be able to learn all the geometry topics in the textbook with this engaging course, including:
- The basics of geometry
- Reasoning in geometry
- Types of lines and angles
- Congruent figures
- Attributes of triangles
- Polygons and quadrilaterals
- Similarity in geometry
- Transformations in geometry
- Perimeter, circumference and area
- Spatial reasoning
- Parts of circles
- Calculating probability
Explorations in Core Math is a registered trademark of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Geometry Courses and Classes Overview
- List of Free Online Geometry Courses and Lessons
- Online Geometry Course and Class Descriptions with School Options
- Geometry Worksheets
- Jobs that Involve Geometry
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- Natural Resource Management Courses and Classes
- Learn Effective Communication: Classes and Courses
- Digital Video Courses and Classes Overview
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses