- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 38
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is an Agile Company? - Definition & Example
Course SummaryIt's easy to teach your employees about finding and retaining talent in an agile organization with this helpful course. A comprehensive introduction and retention strategies are included in the individual chapters.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Our informative course is made up of chapters and lessons that clearly explain how to find and retain talent in an agile organization. Assign as many of these lessons as needed to your employees, ensuring they understand topics such as communication with agile talent, finding agile workers and developing agile employees.
How It Works
You'll find chapters grouped by topic that are made up of easy-to-follow lessons. Your employees can watch the lessons on various devices or computers.
The available resources include:
- Lessons on talent in an agile organization
- Short self-assessment quizzes with each lesson
- Multiple-choice chapter tests
- A comprehensive course exam
How It Helps
- Covers multiple processes: With lessons on communicating and finding agile talent to developing agile employees and keeping them, your teams will develop a comprehensive understanding of hiring for an agile organization.
- Provides understanding: Your employees will review a multitude of topics including what agile organizations look like, talent management specifically for an agile organization and how to find agile workers.
- Eases training: When you access this course, you'll have a resource you can use for many training needs, from group workshops and meetings to one-on-one and new-hire training.
Using this course ensures your employees will know how to:
- Explain agile organizations
- Discuss agile talent management
- Communicate successfully with agile talent
- Find agile workers
- Understand how to develop agile employees
- Detail agile talent retention strategies
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- It's Harder Than Ever to Teach for America
- CNA Courses with Comprehensive Course Descriptions
- How Company Culture Can Help You Retain Employees
- 3 Techniques You Should Be Using to Retain Your Employees
- Business Strategy Course Overviews
- Online Courses in Organizational Development
- Organizational Behavior Courses and Classes
- Think Teaching Is Easy? This Blog Proves You Wrong
- Easy Steps to Building a Successful Employee Referral Program
- 4 Questions with Beverly Kaye, Employee Retention, Engagement and Learning Expert
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses