- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 189
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Real Estate Licensing & Continuing Education Requirements
This course can be found in: Real Estate Test Prep
Thousands of practice questions, 30+ Real Estate study guides, and 800+ test prep video lessons
Course SummaryOur comprehensive study guide can be used to review all of the information you would be tested on when taking the Florida Real Estate Broker License Exam. Florida requires that aspiring real estate brokers pass this exam in order to obtain necessary licensure to operate a real estate business in the state.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This course is designed to address all of the general and state-specific real estate information that Florida brokers would be expected to know to fulfill all requirements for licensure in the state. In this guide, you will find chapters devoted to state licensure requirements, business operation and management practices, and Florida real estate regulations and laws. You will also study details about property and business valuation, property disclosures, land use, property rights and leasing processes. In addition, you will learn more about real estate financing, contract management and closing procedures. All of these topics are covered in the Florida Real Estate Broker License exam.
About the Exam
The Florida Real Estate Broker License exam is a computer-based exam consisting of 100 multiple-choice questions. It is administered to candidates who have met all of the eligibility requirements that include real estate experience and completing a pre-licensure course. The exam contains 12 content areas covering such topics as business practices, contracts, financing, investment and zoning and planning. Test takers will have 3.5 hours to complete the exam. A score of 75 must be obtained to pass this examination.
Florida Real Estate Broker License Exam Preparation & Registration
This study guide offers a quick and effective way you can review all of the material you would need to know when taking the Florida Real Estate Broker License exam. In this course, you will find lessons devoted to such topics as escrow management, property appraisal, site analysis and agency relationships. Other lessons address types of real estate contracts, mortgages and real estate financing, property taxes, real estate investment practices, property management, and land use and zoning laws. The course also provides details about Florida broker license requirements, state real estate laws and regulations, state commission rules and real estate office management practices. Video and text lessons are easily accessed 24/7 from any device, so you can conveniently fit your review of this course into your schedule. Lessons take only minutes to review and lesson transcripts are printable to create quick reference tools. Self-assessment quizzes help to determine your mastery of this material and your readiness in taking the Florida Real Estate Broker Licensing exam.
To register for this exam, you can access the Pearson VUE website and complete the registration process online. You may also register by phone. Once the registration form is completed and exam fees paid, you can then select a test date and site. You must present acceptable forms of ID on the day of the exam to be admitted.
The Florida Real Estate Broker License Exam is administered by Pearson VUE, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How to Become a Commercial Real Estate Broker
- How to Get a Real Estate License
- How to Become a Real Estate Agent in Florida Online
- Jobs that Require a Real Estate License
- Mortgage Broker Vs. Real Estate Agent
- Real Estate Appraisal Education Classes in Florida
- Real Estate Broker: Education Requirements & Career Info
- Real Estate Transaction Broker: Job Description and Requirements
- How to Become a Real Estate Agent
- What Can You Do With a Master's in Real Estate?
- Telecommunications Degree Top Rated School with a Networking and Telecommunications Degree - Fresno CA
- Jersey City Game Design Colleges
- Top University for a Degree in Nursing - Birmingham AL
- Seton Hall University in South Orange NJ
- Finance Degrees Top Ranked School with a Business Finance Degree Concentration - San Bernardino CA
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses