- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 134
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Total Physical Response Lesson Plan
Course SummaryWe can help you freshen your curriculum with our informative teacher resource course on foreign language lesson plans and games. Each mobile-friendly chapter covers a different language topic in a mobile-friendly and easy-to-understand format.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
About This Course
In this course, you'll access lesson plans, activity ideas and game suggestions to assist you in teaching your students foreign languages. Feel free to review these resources any time you'd like on your mobile phone, tablet or computer. These lesson plans have been created by professional instructors, giving you confidence as you include them in your teaching that your curriculum meets the appropriate educational standards.
How It Works
All of our lesson plans contain short video and text lessons that clearly outline these topics. Additional materials you can use in the classroom include quizzes and lesson transcripts, either as they are presented here or modified to meet your needs.
Some of the resources included in this course are:
- Helpful lesson plans grouped together by subject
- Activities and games to engage your students and interest them in this material
- Video lessons that are easy to navigate so you can jump right to the section you need to review
- Lesson transcripts you can print out to use as handouts or as a starting point for other activities
- Lesson quizzes you can use to test your students' understanding
How It Helps
- Promotes engagement: The activities and prompts in this course are a great way to get your students thinking about and becoming interested in these topics.
- Makes planning easier: These teacher resources lesson the stress, time and research needed to create your own lesson plans and curriculum from scratch.
- Includes proven strategies: Written by professional instructors, these lesson plans and activities are classroom proven and sure to interest your students.
Topics presented here include:
- Games and activities for teaching for languages
- Spanish language lesson plans
- Activities for teaching Spanish
- And more!
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Informative Essay Topics for Teachers
- How to Know if Becoming a Foreign Language Teacher Is Right for You
- Free Foreign Language Courses Online
- English As a Foreign Language (EFL) Degrees for Teachers
- Help with Learning a Foreign Language for Children with ADHD
- List of Free Language Therapy Courses for Teachers
- Army-Friendly Colleges
- Jobs for Friendly People
- Common Adult Education Courses in Foreign Language Studies
- Top Ten Reasons Why Learning a Foreign Language Can Help You Succeed
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses