- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 140
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What Is Accounting? - Purpose, Importance & Relationship to Business
Course SummaryThis Fraud Examination: Help & Review course is the simplest way to learn how to examine fraud. This course teaches all the essential fraud examination topics in a simple and fun format. Video lessons are each about five minutes long and they're paired with practice quizzes to test and reinforce the concept you've just learned.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help understanding material from fraud examination will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Have fallen behind in understanding various types of fraud and how to investigate them
- Need an efficient way to learn about fraud examination.
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools.
- Struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD.
- Experience difficulty understanding your teachers.
- Missed class time and need to catch up.
How It Works:
- Start at the beginning, or identify the topics that you need help with.
- Watch and learn from fun video and text lessons, reviewing as needed.
- Refer to the transcripts or specific lesson sections to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Fraud Examination final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos and read text lessons on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll learn about:
- Basic accounting
- Occupational fraud
- Intellectual property and data theft
- Payment and financial institution fraud
- Insurance and health care fraud
- Consumer fraud, internet fraud and computer fraud
- Procurement and contract fraud
- Laws relating to fraud and rights of an individual during fraud examinations
- Bankruptcy, securities fraud, tax fraud and money laundering
- The criminal justice and civil justice systems
- Principles of evidence and testifying in court
- Fraud investigations and document analysis
- Interview theory for fraud examiners
- Covert examination techniques
- Reporting tools and data analysis for fraud examiners
- Illicit transactions and digital forensics
- Fraud examination report writing
- White collar crime and criminal behavior
- Corporate governance and fraud-related responsibilities of auditors and managers
- Managing fraud risk
- Fraud examiner professional ethics
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Online Training Programs in Fraud Examination with Course Info
- Fraud Examination Degree Program Overviews
- Online Diplomas and Degrees in Fraud Examination
- Diplomas and Education Programs in Fraud Examination
- Bachelors Degree Programs in Fraud Examination
- Distance Learning Fraud Examination Master's Degrees
- Fraud Management Courses and Classes Overview
- Bachelor of Science (BS): Fraud Examination Degree Overview
- Fraud Examiner: Career Information About Becoming a Fraud Examiner
- Difference Between Fraud Examiner & Auditor