- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 225
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Company Mission Statements: Definition & Examples
This course can be found in: GACE Test Prep
Thousands of practice questions, 90+ GACE study guides, and 6,000+ test prep video lessons
Course SummaryTake a look at this comprehensive study guide course if you need some assistance getting ready to take the GACE Business Education Test II. We've designed the short lessons and self-assessment tools to make preparing for this certification exam simple and stress free.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
24 chapters in GACE Business Education Test II (043): Practice & Study Guide
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Related GACE Courses
About This Course
In this course, you'll find test prep resources intended to help you review for the GACE Business Education Test II. Test subjects are thoroughly covered in our lessons, while the lesson quizzes and chapter tests provide a helpful and quick way to assess your knowledge and progress. For your convenience, you can study as much or as little of this course as you need to at any time on any mobile device or computer. The subjects covered in this course include:
- Organizational design and business planning
- Group and organizational behaviors
- Management styles and leadership theories
- Motivation in business management
- Strategic problem solving and decision making
- Work teams and groups
- Human resources and employee benefits
- Operations and production management
- Computation and statistical analysis
- Quantitative analysis and accounting
- Customer relationship maintenance and strategies
- Entrepreneurship and starting a new business
- Information systems and business software
- Network systems technology and information security
- Professional and career development
About the Exam
The GACE Business Education Test II is designed to certify prospective teachers who wish to teach business education topics in Georgia secondary schools. Test I and Test II, the two portions of the exam, are available as a complete test or may be taken individually. Test candidates are given two hours to complete 80 multiple-choice questions for Test II, which covers information technology, programs and professional development, customer relations, entrepreneurship and business organizations. This exam is administered on a computer.
GACE Business Education Test II Preparation & Registration
You don't need to worry about preparing for the GACE Business Education Test II when you have the help of this engaging study guide course. The professionally designed lessons cover subjects such as entrepreneurship, information security, accounting fundamentals and much more. You can tailor your test prep experience as needed with these mobile-friendly and self-paced learning resources.
In order to register for the GACE Business Education Test II, test candidates must set up an account and then register online or by phone. Once the required fees have been paid and the testing location and time has been selected, test takers will be issued an admissions ticket. This ticket, plus a valid, government-issued form of identification, must be presented on test day. Candidates are asked to arrive at the testing center 30 minutes prior to the time printed on their ticket in comfortable, layered clothing.
GACE Business Education Test II is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- More Than Half of SAT Test-Takers Not Ready for College
- CNA Certification Test: A Detailed Look at the CNA Exam
- Should I Major in Education? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a Special Education Teacher? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Go to Business School? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Major in Business Administration? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Major in Business? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Why Do I Have to Take a Capstone Course?
- List of Free Online Design Courses, Lessons and Tutorials
- Business Education Certification in Texas
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses