- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 101
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Teaching Strategies for Number Systems & Sequences
Course SummaryCheck out this test prep course to prepare for the GACE Early Childhood Education Test II. Available 24 hours a day, these lessons and quizzes were developed by our experienced instructors to help you do your best on test day.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
12 chapters in GACE Early Childhood Education Test II (002): Practice & Study Guide
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Our engaging study guide course is a quick and convenient way to study for the GACE Early Childhood Education Test II exam. Each lesson has carefully designed to make key early childhood education concepts approachable and easy to understand. At your own pace, you can study the topics you'll find on the test, including arts education, earth science, geometry, math and life science. Content areas covered in this course include:
- Number sense and numbers
- Fractions and decimals
- Data and measurement
- Geometry and earth science
- Science instruction
- Physical and life sciences
- Physical education and health
- Social influences on health
- Arts education
About the Exam
The GACE Early Childhood Education exam is made up of two parts, Test I and Test II, which assess the professional knowledge of prospective early childhood education teachers in the state of Georgia. These subtests may be taken individually or at the same time. In Test II, candidates are given two hours to complete 75 multiple-choice questions covering subject areas including mathematics, health education, the arts, physical education and science.
GACE Early Childhood Education Test II Preparation & Registration
This study guide uses a series of engaging lessons to help you get ready for the GACE Early Childhood Education Test II. To make sure you're keeping up with what you're studying, use the self-assessment lesson quizzes and chapter tests. The final exam is also a great way to assess your readiness for the GACE Early Childhood Education Test II. You're welcome to study these resources 24 hours a day on any mobile device or computer.
You can register for the GACE Early Childhood Education Test II exam online or by phone. Testing centers in Georgia, the U.S. and select international locations offer GACE exam testing at various times throughout the year. Registration for the exam must be completed two full days before the exam day. Once you register for the test and select your testing date and location, you'll be given an admission ticket that you must bring with you on the day of your exam. Bring this ticket and a valid piece of photo identification along with you to the testing center. You should arrive 30 minutes before your exam time.
GACE Early Childhood Education Test II is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Test Prep
- GED FAQs: What Should I Expect On Test Day?
- How to Prepare for AP, CLEP, DSST & UExcel Tests
- How to Do Your Best on Every College Test
- Best Test Prep, People's Choice Awards
- People's Choice Nominees: Best Test Prep
- 4 Mistakes to Avoid When Preparing for FTCE, GACE or TExES Tests
- College Student Uses Free Course to Test Out of General Education Requirement
- Taking the SAT/ACT? Don't Forget These 5 Items on Test Day
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses