- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 80
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Regulation of Marketing Information Management
This course can be found in: GACE Test Prep
Thousands of practice questions, 90+ GACE study guides, and 6,000+ test prep video lessons
Course SummaryRefer to this comprehensive study guide to reinforce your understanding of marketing strategies, plans and professional development. This course covers all the topics you need to be familiar with when taking the Georgia Assessments for the Certification of Educators (GACE) Marketing Education Test I exam.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
8 chapters in GACE Marketing Education Test I (046): Practice & Study Guide
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Related GACE Courses
About This Course
This course helps you thoroughly prepare for the GACE Marketing Education Test I exam. Marketing research, promotional activities and market supply and demand are among the topics you can expect to explore when you use this course. Other lessons focus on marketing information systems and career opportunities. Once you complete your study of these lessons, you should have developed a better understanding of the following exam concepts:
- Marketing technology and information management
- Research and data collection/evaluation for marketing
- Strategies and segmentation for marketing
- Market plan development and objectives
- Types of advertising, sales promotion and public relations
- Competition and market conditions
- Marketing careers, job search practices and career advancement
About the Exam
The two-part, computer-administered GACE Marketing Education exam is used to measure the content knowledge of aspiring marketing educators in the state of Georgia. In Test I, candidates will answer 80 selected-response questions covering four subareas. These subareas and the approximate percentage of the test of each subarea are: Marketing Information Management (32%); Market Planning (28%); Economics (24%); and Professional Development and Marketing Education Programs (16%). Test takers are given two hours to complete all questions and must score 220 to pass the test at the induction level.
GACE Marketing Education Test I Exam Preparation & Registration
With this study guide, you can quickly and effectively review all material you will be tested on by the GACE Marketing Education Test I exam. Video lessons are easily accessible 24/7 from any device and cover such topics as competitive advantage, sales forecasts, market equilibrium and online marketing career research tools. View the lessons as often as needed or print the transcripts to use as quick offline reference materials. Take the short lesson quizzes and the more comprehensive chapter exams to determine if you fully understand each topic and are ready to take this GACE exam.
Start the GACE registration process by creating an account on the Georgia Professional Standards Commission website to obtain a state ID certification number. This ID number is required in order to create your GACE testing account on the Educational Testing Service (ETS) website. Register by phone or online; either way, you can remit exam fee payment via debit or credit card, e-check or PayPal.
GACE is a registered trademark of the Georgia Professional Standards Commission, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Georgia Paraprofessional Educator Certification
- Marketing Manager Education Programs and Courses
- MBA Marketing Programs in Georgia
- Marketing Analyst Certification and Education Program Information
- Marketing Diploma and Degree Programs in Georgia with Course Info
- Business Education Certification in Georgia
- Study Explores Marketing Trends in Higher Education
- Continuing Education Courses in Georgia
- Professional Development Courses for Teachers
- New Jersey Schools with Professional Development Courses in Education
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses